Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Same as the [ast week or so.. SB K-cup (breakfast blend) with almond milk.. only one cup yesterday.. It was a rushed morning, and then , just hung out when I got home.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black coffee with breakfast and a quick espresso at lunch. I'm feeling like I need another boost but think I'll pass on anymore caffeine for today.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought some plain almond milk at the store tonight. I have to finish the vanilla almond milk in my fridge, but once I do, I think I'm going to try out my fancy Door County flavors. I don't want the vanilla flavor to interfere with the coffee, though.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rough night and morning, plus we didn't have anywhere we needed to rush to, so I decided to treat myself to one of my Chocolate Chicken coffees from Door County. Went with the Brown Sugar Bourbon (wasn't up for trying bacon this morning and saving banana bread for last so it was a random choice between this and blueberry pancake). The grounds smelled amazing upon opening the packet. Amazing. And I'm really getting the Bourbon flavor even with my sugar and almond milk.

It's absolutely delicious. Like, I normally just drink coffee and don't notice more subtle differences, but I'm definitely getting and enjoying this

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like I've fallen behind in this thread so Tuesday - dark roast black a.m. & iced cold brew p.m.
Wednesday - dark roast black a.m. & iced americano p.m.
Today - dark roast black a.m. & another iced americano p.m.

Wednesday's americano was from a private, independent coffee shop and cost $1.00 less than the same size at Starbucks. That's a huge difference for the same exact drink and, of course, the coffee shop's drink was much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.