Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
since I don't any other chocolate in the house, I've been having a cup of Suisse Mocha as my daily chocolate treat. ☕
A daily chocolate treat sounds like a great idea to me! :thumbsup: I save my dark chocolate almond butter cups for after dinner and treat myself to just one.

Two cups of dark roast black coffee, one with breakfast and one after lunch.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we got the cold brew its basicly just an iced coffee feels and taste good drinking it in this nearly 100 degrees temps today😅
OMNGosh.. had that last week.. it is no fun at all..
That is disappointing~~ BR cold brew... but, what do you expect? It was advertised as a "Cold Brew"---not a BR ice cream COLD BREW... dam play on words... for marketing...

Please stay cool..

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black coffee this morning and a latte with oat milk and cinnamon on top this afternoon. Picked up a bag of my favorite coffee beans at the roastery too.

Box of Rain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So this morning my wife and I gather to watch This Week with George Stephanopoulos (a relationship-long habit on Sunday mornings) and there is a freshly brewed French Press steeping and two glasses on the coffee-table ready to go.

In my wife's glass was a splash of plant milk, in mine was cow's milk.

Just before the pour, Desmond jumps on the table, sticks his head in my wife's glass--takes a sniff--and withdraws.

Then he repeats with my glass--only his reaction is to start lapping. Hey!

Once I shooed him away, my wife says, "Oh, he does that all the time" 😳

Wasn't sure whether to be grossed out or to be proud of our little man for appreciating the difference. LOL

I drank it anyway.

Oh dear.

Bill

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Opened my new bag of fresh coffee beans and ground enough for a few days. Two cups of dark roast and black, pure heaven. :cloud9:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought my shelf stable fake creamers on vacation and finally opened the nutpods cinnamon swrl because it was the oldest. It was pretty good! I could definitely taste the flavor.

Tagging M maggiedemi even though she hasn't been around because I know she was interested.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
For breakfast, I had a Starbucks Breakfast blend k-cup with almond milk.

My treat is a Grande Paradise drink from SB... coconut milk with pineapple refresher... actually, just pineapple juice.. almost like a Pina colada!! so good.

Lari Lari speaking of M maggiedemi Anyone hear from her? I hope she is ok--both physically and mentally..

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Opened the Mooala banana nut creamer. Noticced today it's best by date was this past January even though I bought it in June. Flavor is nice, but it would have been better fresher, I think. The cinnamon swirl nutpods was better.

Oh, stopped in a coffee shop last night for a decaf and bought these single serve flavors to try in my French press at home.

20220820_090612.jpg

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Had a SB Breakfast blend K cup... thinking about another one on ice, soon. Cleaner is here in bathroom. I could easily cut down to every 3 weeks weeks, and do some upkeeps.. but it depends on how sore my back, knee, and hip is...

Status
Not open for further replies.