Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
My regular this morning: hot coffee with almond milk.

I made a pitcher of strong decaf green tea. I also bought a 1/2 Gallon of Newman's Lemonade.
I decided to make my own version of Starbuck's Green Tea Lemonade.. Not bad. The tea flavor is a bit different than SB,
but it is something different beside plain water, or carbonated flavor waters.
This way, I can save a few dollars.. and gas!

For a treat, I will splurge and get a real one.

Yes, M maggiedemi we are missing you, and hoping you are ok...:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss M maggiedemi posting in What's for Dinner too - thinking of her and hope she'll be back soon. :crossfingers:

Just finished my morning dark roast. Meeting a friend for brunch at a bakery/diner and know I'll be having more black coffee.
I just hope she is ok.. but..........

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Two cups of hot dark roast coffee today. It's heating up out there and they said more humid tomorrow so I may need to make an Iced Americano run.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just finished a delicious cup of Suisse Mocha. It's the only chocolate I'm having these days, so I enjoy every drop. ☕

Just had a cup of Tim Hortans.. It is a bold brew.. Not for me. Back to Green Mountain ....
Tim Hortons, or Timmies as it's sometimes referred to here in Canada, is hugely popular and always has long line ups at the drive thru windows. I'm probably in the very small minority of people who've never had their coffee.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
There has been a recall of a number of oat milk drinks and protein milks which could affect some coffee drinkers who post here. See the FDA website for complete info but here are some of the brands:
Stumpton
Imperial
Glucerna
Pirq
Lyons
Aloha
Intelligensia
Kate Farms
Oatly
Premier Protein

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There has been a recall of a number of oat milk drinks and protein milks which could affect some coffee drinkers who post here. See the FDA website for complete info but here are some of the brands:
Stumpton
Imperial
Glucerna
Pirq
Lyons
Aloha
Intelligensia
Kate Farms
Oatly
Premier Protein
Thanks fot that. I just had Silk oat milk, and I have an Open Nature almond milk currently, so I should be okay, but I appreciate the list!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black coffee this morning and an Iced Americano this afternoon. I use Oatly oat milk in my oatmeal, half of the container is gone and knock wood I've been okay but will certainly checkout the recall. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.