Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my free birthday Starbucks today. Went withbthe brown sugar oat shaken Espresso, but they were out of oat milk and had to sub almond instead which was fine. And they let me have large and there were no hidden fees.

I think Dunkin tastes better, but at least Starbucks gave me my free drink actually free.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my free birthday Starbucks today. Went withbthe brown sugar oat shaken Espresso, but they were out of oat milk and had to sub almond instead which was fine. And they let me have large and there were no hidden fees.

I think Dunkin tastes better, but at least Starbucks gave me my free drink actually free.
happy birthday then?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Bad storm last night, flooding in some parts and a tornado touched down but not near us. :storm:I kept seeing flashes of lightning and pounding rain so I really needed that first morning cup of dark roast black coffee.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:biggrin:just ran a single cup with those new grounds out of my keurig its good a strong taste of coffee with a floral hint? to it:lol:spoon of hot chocolate or shot of mapleadded would smooth it out just fine
Kona coffee is very good and that is a normal price for Kona. A lot of times it can be found cheaper but read the small print, it's a Kona coffee blend and a small percentage is Kona coffee. There is also one call Blue Jamaican that is very good but it is about twice the price of the Kona.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kona coffee is very good and that is a normal price for Kona. A lot of times it can be found cheaper but read the small print, it's a Kona coffee blend and a small percentage is Kona coffee. There is also one call Blue Jamaican that is very good but it is about twice the price of the Kona.
this bag said 100 percent :biggrin:the resason why i bought it

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Stopped for an Iced Americano this afternoon while running some errands. Even though it was hot we were in the shade and the wind picked up so it kept us cool. We snatched the coveted cushy chairs not realizing the cushions were still soaked from the storm last night. When I got up I told DH my shorts feel wet and he said so do mine. :flail:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Two cups of dark roast coffee, one with breakfast and the other in the afternoon. The weather was cool enough to drink both cups hot. Lately I was having an Iced Americano in the afternoon but not today.

Maybe I missed something but has anyone heard from M maggiedemi ? She usually posts her coffee drinks in this thread.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black this morning and16 oz Iced Americano this afternoon. It was a picture perfect weather day so I enjoyed the Americano outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.