Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Black and hot, did chores and then my cuppa eventually got cold sitting on the deck listening for the whistle of the Big Boy steam engine #4014, headed back out of Denver, home to Cheyenne 💞

We've chased the train several years when it's been on tour around the country (the tracks often follow/parallel highways plus they stop in towns along the way so people can see it up close), but this year they only did the short little Denver excursion since they want to keep the tracks clear for commerce.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I haven't posted here in a while, because it's always the same for me, either Suisse Mocha or green tea. And even though it's summer, I have been having a cup of Suisse Mocha every morning, as I sit and read in the shade on my deck.

Today, however, it's wet and cool, so I've had 2 cups of my Suisse Mocha. ☕

Where is M maggiedemi M maggiedemi ?? have not seen her here for a while...
I went back and checked, and the last day she posted, she was complaining about a throbbing in her chest. Later on she posted that she was feeling better, but it's worrisome that she hasn't posted since.

M maggiedemi : please if you see this, post and let us know you're ok. You know we worry.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't posted here in a while, because it's always the same for me
It's always the same for me too but I never tire of it, dark roast black this morning. We went to the library earlier in the morning and brought our books with when we stopped for a cold drink this afternoon. We lucked out and got a table in the shade with my Iced Americano.

Status
Not open for further replies.