Chester The Rescue & Brendan's Weird Cat Jazz

CatGuitar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All!

I just discovered the site and thought there might be some like-minded folk here.

Meet Chester! He's an incredibly vocal rescue who was simply too demanding of attention for a small family with a new baby and two other cats. He seems infinitely happier being the centre of attention at my house constantly and the subject/muse of these silly videos and songs I make.

Also, I'm Brendan, a musician from Toronto, CA!

Check him/a few out if you like and I promise not to spam his cuteness!

Brendan

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you both! LOVED those videos, laughed quite hard. I am old. Changed my pants. Will go find more of them (videos, not pants), but am forewarned now. Chester is quite the little vocalist, isn't he? I think that the two of you are wonderfully well paired, and am so happy that you are here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatGuitar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatGuitar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to you both! LOVED those videos, laughed quite hard. I am old. Changed my pants. Will go find more of them (videos, not pants), but am forewarned now. Chester is quite the little vocalist, isn't he? I think that the two of you are wonderfully well paired, and am so happy that you are here!
Thanks for the having me and the welcome! And that was hilarious. Guess who is cackling at me to be (over)fed as I type this!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
EAFF8F4D-900E-40C0-8528-5708BDF11E92.gif
Brendan and Chedter, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
A74EAC7A-074F-41BC-8A5F-28AEBC5DAF95.jpeg

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Please post photos of Chester for us to see and head on to Fur Pictures and Videos Only! and join the fun there.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: