Blue And Me.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue and I are from downunder so we speak with a funny Aussie accent.
I got Blue about 5 months ago..he had been left to run wild outside, lived and ate in a rabbit hutch and not a very social animal at all.
Spent last 5 months working with him and now have a cat who is a lot of fun..gives high fives, drives me crazy asking to play 24/7, finding out pats and cuddles are not a threat to life and limb and turning into a real character and a bundle of fun and mischief.
G,Day and nice to be here.

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello to you and Blue. Good to see you here.
Looking forward to a lot of posts and photos of Blue. :hellosmiley:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-118891.gif
Silver Crazy and Blue, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for taking in Blue and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:
Good to hear that things worked out well with you guys and your hard work is well rewarded.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My GOODNESS, that's a gorgeous cat! His markings are just phenomenal, aren't they? Welcome to TCS!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Blue is paws-itively gorgeous, and sounds like you and he are purr-fect companions. :petcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the great welcome.
Blue is still a work in progress..hasn,t had a kitten life and been slapped and squirted with water bottles for discipline when young.
If he knocked something off the bench or coffee table he would crouch on the floor expecting to be punished..but not now..its; that was fun..lets do it again!!
He is finally reaching out himself for physical contact and learning how to relate as a normal cat so he is getting there. Just to have him lay next to me on the couch a few weeks ago as in the picture was a great win.
20190504_132314.jpg

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Wow ! Blue is just stunning ! :loveeyes:
Welcome both of you to the site :wave2: