Black Cats Only

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Honeybunny is the only cat ive ever had thatll sit still for kisses. Every other cat, dven if they were a lap cat, would kind of duck their head a little, so i'd only do it once. But Hunbun doesnt move, and sometimes even turns her head up towards me, and i can give her 2, 3, 4 kisses and she'll just sit there and allow it til im done :)
I think you have a cat who is the closest to perfect possible! :purr:

firesky7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lil Doggy.jpg

Spyderman aka Lil Doggy, captured as a tiny feral kitten trying to hide (he thought he was hidden, but we could see him behind a pipe). Picked up by his scruff by hand and managed to get a good tooth hold in my palm as he was being carried inside. I did not let it phase me and earned his respect and soon his love and trust!
Such a sweet and happy boy and gets so excited and runs to see us when we get home thus the Lil Doggy nickname.
Pat your leg and he will run straight up your body to drape himself on your shoulders and roll around like a silly boy so you have to catch him to keep him from falling off.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 241186
Spyderman aka Lil Doggy, captured as a tiny feral kitten trying to hide (he thought he was hidden, but we could see him behind a pipe). Picked up by his scruff by hand and managed to get a good tooth hold in my palm as he was being carried inside. I did not let it phase me and earned his respect and soon his love and trust!
Such a sweet and happy boy and gets so excited and runs to see us when we get home thus the Lil Doggy nickname.
Pat your leg and he will run straight up your body to drape himself on your shoulders and roll around like a silly boy so you have to catch him to keep him from falling off.
firesky7 firesky7 - Welcome - both to TCS and to the Photos Forum. We're always delighted to have another feral fixer-upper around here! Keep those photos coming. I hope that we can inveigle you to post some of your feral cat tails tales here:

Fervour For Ferals.

Marts

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FB_IMG_1532481699899.jpg
FB_IMG_1532481719922.jpg
FB_IMG_1532481729228.jpg
I have enjoyed looking at these pictures so much, I admit I have a soft spot when it comes to black cats and would bring home with me everyone that needs a home if I could but alas I have reached my household limit. But I have found the purrfect place to show you my gorgeous green eyed panther Benjamin.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 244228 View attachment 244229 View attachment 244227 I have enjoyed looking at these pictures so much, I admit I have a soft spot when it comes to black cats and would bring home with me everyone that needs a home if I could but alas I have reached my household limit. But I have found the purrfect place to show you my gorgeous green eyed panther Benjamin.
Isn't he GORGEOUS!!! :purr: *And I absolutely agree about homing black -- and every other color of -- cat(s)!*