Black Cats Only

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Oh Lord - what a gorgeous kitty! You've had some of the most beautiful Family members, dear Friend.
Thank you. Kikko II was feral and on the day he finally got caught to move up to the Mojave with us, my ex said he was literally bouncing off the walls inside the empty house, where he put him preparatory to getting him into a carrier to make the 90-mile journey up the hill. He really floofed out in the winter up there. Then he got airlifted to Canada, where I imagine he floofed out SERIOUSLY.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honeybun giving me The Look to guilt me into going to Petco. We ran out of wet food last night, so she didnt get her wet breakfsst this am, and she is not amused. She lets me know she wants it by hopping up on the dresser and just staring at me.

Thing is, she has z full bowl of crunchies! This cat is NOT hungry, she jusTV wants wet not dry and is in a mood.

The worst part is it works-i'll probabky hesd to Petco in an hr or so.

Yes, an 8 lb animal that cant speak runs my life.
20180729_143612.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybun giving me The Look to guilt me into going to Petco. We ran out of wet food last night, so she didnt get her wet breakfsst this am, and she is not amused. She lets me know she wants it by hopping up on the dresser and just staring at me.

Thing is, she has z full bowl of crunchies! This cat is NOT hungry, she jusTV wants wet not dry and is in a mood.

The worst part is it works-i'll probabky hesd to Petco in an hr or so.

Yes, an 8 lb animal that cant speak runs my life.View attachment 245145
Well, Kurt would DEFINITELY want you to go to Petco NOW, if you haven't already. Just a suggestion: drsfostersmith.com has lots of varieties of food, treats, litter, toys, etc., and great prices and delivers to your door -- free shipping if order over $19. Just sayin'.
kurtkitten.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my little darling, Sooty. She passed away at the beginning of April, having just turned 17 years old.

This is one of her last photos:
View attachment 245166

And in healthier/happier times:
View attachment 245167

She was my beautiful little girl, the most loving eyes and I adore her and miss her so much.:loveeyes: :rbheart: :hearthrob:
<3 ((((((((:blackcat2:)))))))) <3 Sweet Sooty angel, watch over your beloveds until reunited in due time! *Heartfelt condolences for your loss! What a pretty little girl.*

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, Kurt would DEFINITELY want you to go to Petco NOW, if you haven't already. Just a suggestion: drsfostersmith.com has lots of varieties of food, treats, litter, toys, etc., and great prices and delivers to your door -- free shipping if order over $19. Just sayin'. View attachment 245164
Kurt would definitely say go to Petco. I went, of course, and HunBun got her wet good so i'm out of the doghouse (cathouse?)

I'll check thst site out :)

Here is my little darling, Sooty. She passed away at the beginning of April, having just turned 17 years old.

This is one of her last photos:
View attachment 245166

And in healthier/happier times:
View attachment 245167

She was my beautiful little girl, the most loving eyes and I adore her and miss her so much.:loveeyes: :rbheart: :hearthrob:
She was beautiful, i'm sure you gave her a wonderful life :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kurt would definitely say go to Petco. I went, of course, and HunBun got her wet good so i'm out of the doghouse (cathouse?)

I'll check thst site out :)

She was beautiful, i'm sure you gave her a wonderful life :)
...and for an alternative, there's chewy.com, too. I'm a longtime Drs. Foster & Smith customer, but a lot of people get their cat supplies at chewy.