Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
    I'm taking it the little hamster had it's bag packed and was ready to roll off in the ball!  Either that or it had burrowed out the bottom of the cage! 
   Bad, bad Kiki!
She does this all day long. He has a "space ship" as my children call it that he can go hide in.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love my snuggle guy but he is the one who always is trying to escape and he knows he isn't suppose to be outside. These were taken just after I closed the window and brought him back inside.

Here he is in the blinds trying to reopen the window I closed. It was open but he pushed my screen out and went outside.

This is his I didn't do it face.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Loving ALL your pic's, you definitely have a fine collection of 'bad cats'. I love Chiquita destroying the paper towels though, a) because one of my tabbies used to do that every time she managed to get near a roll of paper, and b) the expression on her face is beyond words, it is so funny:)  Pussycat bliss. 
Yes, I love the look on her face, too. It looks likes she's thinking, "Oh boy! That was sooooo much fun! Give me another one to destroy!"

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
G
Loving ALL your pic's, you definitely have a fine collection of 'bad cats'. I love Chiquita destroying the paper towels though, a) because one of my tabbies used to do that every time she managed to get near a roll of paper, and b) the expression on her face is beyond words, it is so funny:)  Pussycat bliss. :crackup:
Ginsu kitty!! Like my Cocoa he slices and dices

sadie66

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cat is absolutely beautiful, and so funny, you must have so much fun, and enjoyment with your sweet cat

sadie66

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
so sorry for your loss, it still hurts and i lost one over ten yrs ago still cry just to think of them right, your cat was beautiful, just remember all the love you both shared it helps so much