Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  I gave up on any house plant life very quickly after Mouse moved in.....  even bunches of flowers are a disaster that doesn't take long to happen. 

mld13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL, THESE PICS ARE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

He started young......................................Didn't give up even when challenged..........and got his prize.                         After that, I gave up.  That was about 2 years ago. 

(That top shelf is deeper than all the others and he had to jump up to it from the chair!)

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morgana, for some random reason, climbing up on the curtains:

Even took a video of it too! Plenty of swinging around, dangling, caught here and there lol but still going at it with the effort before stopping.
Those pictures are wonderful. I left but actual message in the wrong place. Sorry. Still finding my way around here.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, that's Stella the Guinea Pig (her sister is Sasha). They don't play together, but Marcy has always been fascinated by them, and since she was a kitten when we got her, the pigs weren't as spooked by her and by the time she grew up, they were content to let her sit in their cage. Marcy sometimes TRIES to play with them (touches a backside, which sends said piggy off running and wheeking), which is when I step in. Guinea Pigs are prey animals; Marcy may someday want to eat them, and the pigs will always be of the mentality that everything wants to eat them. So any sign of misbehaviour, and kitty gets kicked out of the cage. For the most part, though, she behaves. She can spend hours in there, just sleeping in a corner or hogging the heat lamp. When she jumps in, the pigs usually start marching over to her and check things out ("Who's there! Who enters my domain?!"). But if ANY of the other cats jump in, the immediately turn tail and run to hide. They seem to know Marcy's "THUMP" is different then, say, Buffy's "THUMP".

Here's a video of Marcy trying to nap, and Sasha comes over and starts grooming her (or just eating her fur, who knows?). Marcy doesn't quite know what to make of it, since she's always the instigator of naughty things.
They really are a naughty lot. You must have so much fun with them. None of my cats ever did anything like that and I wouldn't have been able to photograph them as I didn't have this phone. Lovely lovely pictures and cats.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They really are a naughty lot. You must have so much fun with them. None of my cats ever did anything like that and I wouldn't have been able to photograph them as I didn't have this phone. Lovely lovely pictures and cats.

Glad I am not alone in the plant department!
My french geranium which was my pride and joy is outside my bedroom window instead of looking beautiful in my sitting room. It says geraniums are poisonous for cats. I don't know if this is the same for French ones but I'm not taking a chance. I think I'll give the plant to my d.in law to plant in their garden. Such a pity. The first plant of mine that actually flourished.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, that's Stella the Guinea Pig (her sister is Sasha). They don't play together, but Marcy has always been fascinated by them, and since she was a kitten when we got her, the pigs weren't as spooked by her and by the time she grew up, they were content to let her sit in their cage. Marcy sometimes TRIES to play with them (touches a backside, which sends said piggy off running and wheeking), which is when I step in. Guinea Pigs are prey animals; Marcy may someday want to eat them, and the pigs will always be of the mentality that everything wants to eat them. So any sign of misbehaviour, and kitty gets kicked out of the cage. For the most part, though, she behaves. She can spend hours in there, just sleeping in a corner or hogging the heat lamp. When she jumps in, the pigs usually start marching over to her and check things out ("Who's there! Who enters my domain?!"). But if ANY of the other cats jump in, the immediately turn tail and run to hide. They seem to know Marcy's "THUMP" is different then, say, Buffy's "THUMP".

Here's a video of Marcy trying to nap, and Sasha comes over and starts grooming her (or just eating her fur, who knows?). Marcy doesn't quite know what to make of it, since she's always the instigator of naughty things.
I'm sure she'd never eat the guinea pigs and they know her smell which is why they don't run away from her.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My french geranium which was my pride and joy is outside my bedroom window instead of looking beautiful in my sitting room. It says geraniums are poisonous for cats. I don't know if this is the same for French ones but I'm not taking a chance. I think I'll give the plant to my d.in law to plant in their garden. Such a pity. The first plant of mine that actually flourished.
Ohh that is good to know about geraniums. I always try to get the cats to not chew any sort of plant whatsoever (Other then catnip) but it is good to know on specifics.

In the meantime, thanks to those who complimented on my pics! I really appreciate it!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh that is good to know about geraniums. I always try to get the cats to not chew any sort of plant whatsoever (Other then catnip) but it is good to know on specifics.

In the meantime, thanks to those who complimented on my pics! I really appreciate it!

I did give my french geranium to my 'pregnant' DiL.sigh.