Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Only a true crazy cat person would say this.
Hee hee, I wasn't quite so polite when I first saw the evidence, or having to act quick in how to get the oil paint off without poisoning my tabby minxes....  
   I did clean the paint off the floor too.  I wish I'd taken photos but was more conerned about the paint on their paws.

Last edited:

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee hee, I wasn't quite so polite when I first saw the evidence, or having to act quick in how to get the oil paint off without poisoning my tabby minxes....  :lol3:    I did clean the paint off the floor too.  I wish I'd taken photos but was more conerned about the paint on their paws.
See, that's how they get away with it--they make you worry about them too much to get photographic evidence!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So once again I'll have to spam everyone with more Morgana pictures.

She managed to open the latch, and slip in to steal some of the cat food that was stored. From the other room I heard a *kachink, kachink, click, creak, rustling noise*. As soon as she noticed me she made the getaway 

(Going to need to put in a more better security system)

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh man... best laugh of the morning. I have got to show my husband!!! Haha. Awesome. Well not for you.... chuckle.

arghhhhh

One picture says it all. The cat just walked happily through a paint tray, and then just went for a stroll. then his sister followed him!

Bye bye Carpet. Bye bye sofa. Bye Bye Rug

Which led to this...

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No photos but you guys did warn me the girls would get to that crazy "on crack" stage. Yeah... they have hit it. Laundry baskets... empty or full and clear baskets, again, empty or full... they act crazy.
Got up in the middle of the night, only to find a wild maze and kittens EVERYWHERE!!! LOL. My poor blind husband. I forgot to tell him and he went blind into the bathroom lol. He didn't put his glasses on. Wooops.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sugar and Spice are still at that stage and they are 3 years old. And weigh about 12-14 pounds. It sounds like a herd of horses running through the house. Sometimes, Julie and Sheba get in on the game (full contact follow-the-leader) and I cower in the bed and cover up vital areas with a book or one of my Nook readers. It is very interesting how much they can push, pull, drag, knock off tables and shelves, and still have a lot of time to sleep.

Hang on, you are in for the ride of your life. You will be frustrated and laughing at the same time often.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Isn't it amazing? I am still not sure now they knocked over and then played in one basket. I am amazed how high they can jump. Especially Mew. She has jumped from a sitting position or near sitting between 3-4 feet. Blew my mind. The younger girls are starting to jump nearly as high or far.

For a while my husband was getting mad at the human kids for making such a mess looking for clothes *lol*. Come to find out it was the older kittrns! Haha. Wooops.

Sugar and Spice are still at that stage and they are 3 years old. And weigh about 12-14 pounds. It sounds like a herd of horses running through the house. Sometimes, Julie and Sheba get in on the game (full contact follow-the-leader) and I cower in the bed and cover up vital areas with a book or one of my Nook readers. It is very interesting how much they can push, pull, drag, knock off tables and shelves, and still have a lot of time to sleep.

Hang on, you are in for the ride of your life. You will be frustrated and laughing at the same time often.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

(Going to need to put in a more better security system)

@Cassiopea    These are simply fantastic photos, of your Morgana.  What an amazing cat, that she could open cupboards and help herself. 
That would be a great skill for your cat to teach my cat..
...Then I would just have to get his water for him, and he would feed himself.

(l am so forgetful..lol)   But it would not work if Morgana, or my Spotty, needed to be on special diets...alas...all good ideas need the kinks worked out.

p.s.  Yes, you will now need motion sensors, alarms, and round the clock surveillance.....lol...lol.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@Cassiopea    These are simply fantastic photos, of your Morgana.  What an amazing cat, that she could open cupboards and help herself. 
That would be a great skill for your cat to teach my cat..
...Then I would just have to get his water for him, and he would feed himself.

(l am so forgetful..lol)   But it would not work if Morgana, or my Spotty, needed to be on special diets...alas...all good ideas need the kinks worked out.

p.s.  Yes, you will now need motion sensors, alarms, and round the clock surveillance.....lol...lol.
Thank you so much! And you are totally right, definitely need sensors, alarms and plenty of surveillance 

And She is happy to give lessons to other cats, called "Being naughty 101"

miri4191

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So I was wondering why the dog was sneezing his head off one day.......

This was why.....

That used to be a big bag of catnip until Oliver got to it.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful picture, O servant of the Mouse. It looks like the Joker in the original comic books. I gotta swipe it for wallpaper.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Wonderful picture, O servant of the Mouse. It looks like the Joker in the original comic books. I gotta swipe it for wallpaper.
   Now you mention it!   So he does, how fitting!   You are welcome to the wallpaper as long as he doesn't give you nightmares. 

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Which led to this...

That's hilarious!

FWIW I found that if I run a warm bath up to my cat's neck, he doesn't struggle and he actually starts to chill out and enjoy the bath. With lower water levels, not so much. I've been bathing him since 6 weeks, so he knows the drill by now. He still emits an annoyed chirp when he realizes it's bath time, but when he's actually in the water and he realizes how warm it is, he seems to like it.