Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's put a big smile on my face!! Love the one in the cupboard. Just the same as human children aren't they?!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One Christmas my TCS Secret Santa sent me a lovely AbbysMom ribbon wreath.

Here it is today.

The White Tornado strikes again.
That is so funny...
 I had moments of frustration 4 years ago when Aya was a wild kitten that I considered changing her name to Kali the Destroyer...

lakooda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Kitkat's usual spot, on my chest. I don't know how many times I wake up to her staring at me from her spot. It used to be creepy but this has become the norm, now I can tell when something is wrong if she's sleeping somewhere else besides on top of me or my bed in general.

cutepanda01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol! I found holes in the food bag, cats of mine stuck in the wardrobe for 3 hours, eating healthy gummy-bears, table food snatching, drinking an entire inch from my homemade pond-in-a bowl.... etc...

archerbaby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

We learned early on that we can't leave the bathroom door open, leave boxes of tissues out or paper towels around or Archer will tear them to shreds!  My husband recently had a cold & forgot about this rule, but hey, at least he was in a good position to get a nice photo of him caught in the act

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More Aya trouble...

So, this is how we get back to Japan?...

My close up... Actually there was a $2000 doll in the bag, not mine, that I am dressing on commission... ACHHH!....
  You have no idea how disturbed I was to see something moving in the duffle bag. Fortunately, doll and cat remain unharmed. I zipped the bag closed after yesterday.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More Aya trouble...My close up... Actually there was a $2000 doll in the bag, not mine, that I am dressing on commission... ACHHH!.... :jaw:   You have no idea how disturbed I was to see something moving in the duffle bag. Fortunately, doll and cat remain unharmed. I zipped the bag closed after yesterday. :doh3:
This happened years ago, and no time for a pic, but moments after Mom and I put a just completed wedding dress on the dress form, one of our kittens went flying through the house and passed just a hair's breadth from it. Mom and I gasped so loud and hard we could have sucked the air out of the room. :thud:

heyitsfae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

williecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Life with an abyssinian kitten is full of bad kitty moments!

This is a tent set up in the kids play room. She claws her way to the top.

On top of the microwave

Knocked over all the cleaning supplies on a shelf above the toilet. She sits up there and watches me in the shower, lol.