Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Good swipe shot! 
   Nice to see someone else lives with a cat that refuses to get out of plastic bags.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have to keep all soft plastic out of Mandie's reach. She eats it. It's really messed up her tummy.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

delaney1102

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She was climbing up the screen door to my balcony! Lol
She's also quite good at climbing up my stone wall...

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

maple syrup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok, I don't have a picture, but I just have to post this as I am laughing.  We live in an OLD house.  I have in my kitchen a tall pantry cupboard that used to be the icebox.  It is deep, the door is about 6 inches deep and holds ALL of my spices.  This is where I keep the cat nip. Our Catnip is now quadruple bagged.  I have to say I don't offer it up much.  So Kipper has taken to pulling open this terribly heavy door and once he's got it open... launches himself up onto the highest shelf he can reach... only to come crashing down with whatever plastic bag he can find.  It's Hilarious.. I can't stop laughing.  I just offered up the catnip since he'd spent so much time trying to get it, and now he's walking around the house with a Large ziplock bag in his mouth.  Not the nip... the empty one he was able to reach... Did I say he loves plastic?  Oh My he's funny.

I used to keep it on one of those tiny windows above my computer desk, but he would climb my Mac to get at it.  Also hilarious to watch a cat perched on top of a 1" wide screen that tilts.... but a little more dangerous!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Ok, I don't have a picture, but I just have to post this as I am laughing.  We live in an OLD house.  I have in my kitchen a tall pantry cupboard that used to be the icebox.  It is deep, the door is about 6 inches deep and holds ALL of my spices.  This is where I keep the cat nip. Our Catnip is now quadruple bagged.  I have to say I don't offer it up much.  So Kipper has taken to pulling open this terribly heavy door and once he's got it open... launches himself up onto the highest shelf he can reach... only to come crashing down with whatever plastic bag he can find.  It's Hilarious.. I can't stop laughing.  I just offered up the catnip since he'd spent so much time trying to get it, and now he's walking around the house with a Large ziplock bag in his mouth.  Not the nip... the empty one he was able to reach... Did I say he loves plastic?  Oh My he's funny.

I used to keep it on one of those tiny windows above my computer desk, but he would climb my Mac to get at it.  Also hilarious to watch a cat perched on top of a 1" wide screen that tilts.... but a little more dangerous!
  Loving it.  Cats, will will be cats.
  Have you seen the 'What's the funniest thing my cat's ever done' thread? Sounds like your little furbaby belongs there too!

Last edited:

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our oldest, Archer, sent my husband a text once.  I have a phone with a touch screen & it wasn't "locked."  I didn't realize he'd sent it until my husband texted back asking what dfgth or whatever meant:)  When I realized that Archer had managed to send the text I told hubby that I figured he was asking him to stop at the store to bring home treats:)
Mine was playing a game on my tablet last night. he had no clue what he was doing cause he was losing. But he was entertained. To bad the camera was connected to the tablet at the time.

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This one isn't so bad. I haven't gotten a pic of them on top of the cage checking him out yet but they do it. Funny thing is if he escapes his cage they will lay on my bed and watch him. Then if he is in his ball they run away from him.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This one isn't so bad. I haven't gotten a pic of them on top of the cage checking him out yet but they do it. Funny thing is if he escapes his cage they will lay on my bed and watch him. Then if he is in his ball they run away from him.
  That is SOOOOO bad:)   I just love that he watches the critter when it escapes and runs off when it's in the ball! 
  I'm amazed the cage doesn't collapse if they climb on to it. 

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Matt's a character...it's difficult to choose...so here are a few bad kitty photos of my big boy:

pulling DVDs off the TV stand

Pulling bulbs out of the christmas tree lights(which were on the tree for less than 24 hours lol) We had an UNlit tree last year

drinking from the fish tank

Turning on the PS3, because the wanted to play with the disc!............we have a new, ENCLOSED TV stand now(just in time for the kitten......who likes to crash our Scrabble games! ha ha ha

Mwa Ha Ha I ruin your Scrabble game

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
  That is SOOOOO bad:)   I just love that he watches the critter when it escapes and runs off when it's in the ball! 
  I'm amazed the cage doesn't collapse if they climb on to it. 
They climbe on the tope of the base (you cant see it cause of the food in the way. its a rectangular wire and plastic peice) and watch him run through the tubes. They will smack at the sleeping area he stays in on the left side of the tubes. First time he excaped I only knew he did cause my pom hates anything thats in the rodent family and he went bezerk, both him and his brother just layed at my feet and watched him scamper away. Second time the pom was out of my room and we actually found the little guy living inside the washing machine living on the clothes DH forgot about for like a week.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ummm guess who was bad. He dashes into the bathroom to his favorite "hiding" spot. He has yet to grasp the concept of hiding. In the one pic something freaky happened. The one that's unfocused. Can you spot what it is?