Art, Motion And Sound's Scratching Post Giveaway - 2018

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Ange Scratch Curvy - Although Carleton is a sweet:redheartpump: when it comes to letting us clip his nails he turns into a grizzly bear. It would be so nice to have this type of scratching post to use instead of the furniture. :wink:

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Ange Scratch Curvy - Although Carleton is a sweet:redheartpump: when it comes to letting us clip his nails he turns into a grizzly bear. It would be so nice to have this type of scratching post to use instead of the furniture. :wink:
Either way anyone who stops by will know you have a cat. But I do see the dilemma! Good luck in the drawing!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Either way anyone who stops by will know you have a cat. But I do see the dilemma! Good luck in the drawing!
ENTRY

Angle Scratch Curvy
Yes, I agree but it would be a lot easier on the eyes to have this lovely, sturdy scratcher. ;)

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Wall scratcher dark oak for Luciano

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY Angle Scratch Curvy dark oak.
Seems very cat-ergonomic, and the curvy stands are beautiful!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Big Scratch light oak

Cricket like any kind of scratching post, but Swanie prefers the horizontal. So maybe something to accommodate them both.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratches and petting done! Makena appreciated it greatly: the temps have been below 10F here for several days and that is way too cold for daily walks and hikes (thin Bengal fur.) Luckily he has June Bug to help keep him occupied now....

June Bug's story here
BOTH your cats are gorgeous!!