Art, Motion And Sound's Scratching Post Giveaway - 2018

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
5954fd8803f22556277660.png

We're giving away a fabulous scratcher by Art Motion And Sound!

We are so lucky to have designer and craftsman Eric - aka @Bengalcatman - as a TCS community member! Eric and his CEF (Chief Executive Feline) Makena have graciously donated one more magnificent scratching post!

Each one of Eric's scratchers is a work of art, designed and handcrafted for a unique level of quality you won't find at any store.

Click to see how and why Eric designed these unique scratching posts and you'll see why it's exactly the kind of scratcher your own cat is going to love.

So many designs to choose from! Dark oak? Barn board? Curvy or straight base? Only you know if your cat prefers a vertical or a horizontal scratching surface and which of Eric's beautiful designs will best match your home decor.

So, you get to choose!

It's time to visit Art Motion And Sound's product page, look at the various scratchers and let us know what your fantasy scratcher is and why!

How Do I Enter?

1. Post in this thread with the word ENTRY and tell us which scratcher you would like to get.

2. You can post once a day.

3. This GIVEAWAY will run for one week (7 days). Last entry can be made by midnight (Pacific Time) of Sat. January 13th. The winner will be announced the following day!

4. Each member can have up to 8 entries in total - once a day per member and an extra day to make sure you don't go over your quota because of date lines.

5. To participate in this giveaway you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age.

6. The prize can be shipped to a US address only. The winner must provide a local US address.

7. This giveaway is for TCS members only. To win you must be a member with at least 20 posts on the site by the day of the draw. If you're new to the community, welcome! Please contribute quality content and avoid spam posts just to boost your post count for the contest and don't forget to read the site rules.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOT an entry:
I've already won one of these, so I'm taking myself out of the running on this one.

However, I highly recommend that you enter. These are truly quality scratching posts. In fact, Jasmine loves hers so much that I'm going to have to order some replacement rope for it shortly (and the fact that I can order replacements is just one of the wonderful things about these scratching posts).

Margret

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY Big scratch dark oak.
Keith is a Big boy and this looks purrfect for him!:D

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did want to say, Makena is absolutely stunning. He resembles a cat I used to have named, Brutus, he was just a common kitty but with the same buttery fur color and spots. Please give Makena scratches and petting for me.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY Verti Scratch Light Oak
My older kitty Chispa is an up ^ scratcher and she'd love something like this.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Angle Scratch Straight - light oak

My kitties love scratchers and I love that the scratchers distract my kitties from my furniture!
Thanks for sponsoring this give-away, bengalcatman bengalcatman ! :thumbsup: Makena, too!:silver:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Angle Scratch Curvy because Carleton is a curvy kind of guy. :wink:

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NOT an entry:
I've already won one of these, so I'm taking myself out of the running on this one.

However, I highly recommend that you enter. These are truly quality scratching posts. In fact, Jasmine loves hers so much that I'm going to have to order some replacement rope for it shortly (and the fact that I can order replacements is just one of the wonderful things about these scratching posts).

Margret
Thank you so much for the support! Its great to hear that Jasmine is wearing out her scratcher!

I did want to say, Makena is absolutely stunning. He resembles a cat I used to have named, Brutus, he was just a common kitty but with the same buttery fur color and spots. Please give Makena scratches and petting for me.
Scratches and petting done! Makena appreciated it greatly: the temps have been below 10F here for several days and that is way too cold for daily walks and hikes (thin Bengal fur.) Luckily he has June Bug to help keep him occupied now....

June Bug's story here

ENTRY

Angle Scratch Straight - light oak

My kitties love scratchers and I love that the scratchers distract my kitties from my furniture!
Thanks for sponsoring this give-away, bengalcatman bengalcatman ! :thumbsup: Makena, too!:silver:
Good luck in the drawing! And, I LOVE your avatar!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the support! Its great to hear that Jasmine is wearing out her scratcher!
Jasmine's is an Angle Scratch Curvy, but Jasmine insists that it has to be oriented so that the scratcher rests on the top of the post and the end of the curvy bottom legs, so that the angle is less vertical :lol:. I've been thinking of ordering some more cork pads for it as well. Very strange; she has no trouble with either a vertical scratcher or a horizontal one, but she's picky about angles. Who knew? :dunno:

The scratcher itself is still a gorgeous piece of furniture, however, no matter which way the legs are facing. :thumbsup:

Margret

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Barnboard Scratch XL

Thanks so much for generously donating such awesome scratchers! Saipha and Mishka would love a big solid scratcher to play on.