Adorable Fifi

Jemrie79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I am thrilled to be the new proud parent of Fifi. I found her at the shelter and all though I originally was looking at kittens, I fell in love with this gorgeous 7 year old. I am so glad I took her home. I never realized how fast and hard you can fall for a pet. She is completely adorable, the most beautiful cuddly lap cat with soft as rabbit fur.
20180818_102012.jpg
20180813_192402.jpg
20180812_122528.jpg
20180818_094341.jpg

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
1471459886_867.gif
Welcome to you and Fifi! :hellocomputer: She is such a beauty! Her hair looks like it practically shines and I love her sweet face. No wonder you fell for her - combine her good looks with her affectionate personality and it's love at first sight! How wonderful that you adopted an older cat! They so often have trouble finding homes. :yess:

I know what you mean about going to the shelter and coming home with the perfect cat, who just happens to be nothing like you expected. That happened to me as well with my old ginger tabby, Milo. Sometimes it seems they pick you out - I'm sure Milo decided I was to be his human and laid on the charm to make it happen!

This is a wonderful forum with a massive amount of information available both in the articles and in the threads. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask and odds are someone will know the answer, or know where to find it.

TCS is a community of cat lovers, always eager to welcome new members. People are very friendly and welcoming - you can make real friends here. We will all want to know the further adventures of Fifi and see them as well. There is no such thing as too many photos so keep those images of your lovely girl coming!

Wishing the two of you many happy years together!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jemrie79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for the welcome :) When I was a child we had a cat and dog but this is the first time I have had my own pet since then. I originally really wanted a dog but with my working hours it just wasn't possible. I am currently learning about Fifi, I kept her name because she knew it. From what I know she has been in two homes prior to mine. First one gave her away because they had to many animals and the second owner was elderly and passed away. I hope to give her a loving and thriving life and am still researching about the best diet, catifying my home etc. I appreciate this site and plan to take advantage of it. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3657.GIF
Jemrie79 and Fifi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome - White kitty.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting lovely Fifi from the shelter and do hope that you'll enjoy each other's company for the time to come.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

huxleysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a lovely girl! She looks so fluffy!
I did exactly the same as you. When I went to look to adopt a new cat, I didn’t want a tuxedo cat as my last dear cat Huxley was one and I was afraid it’d remind me of him too much. I went to the Humane Society and guess what I ended up adopting?? Yep. A tuxedo! She is the loveliest, most affectionate cat and I just fell in love right there and then.
I hope you two will be very happy!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never realized how fast and hard you can fall for a pet.
Same here. Maybe it's something to do with adopting an older cat, I don't know.
It was love at first site with Oliver and believe me it just grows. I annoy my wife a little sometimes as he can do no wrong in my eyes. Example: Wife says, "C'mon Oliver get off my legs, I need to turn over and sleep." My reply, "Leave him alone he's just getting comfy, sleep as you are." :sleep:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! OH MY GOODNESS MERCY! Fifi is stunning! I can see why you had to bring her home...and LOOK how relaxed she is after just a day. She was obviously meant to be your girl.

Yes, she's all that, AND a PB&J sammich!