9 Years

Pauline0913

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! So I'm new here, I was looking for forums/blogs where I can post about my cat and my dog. So I searched on google and I found thecatsite.com I immediately registered. I just wanna share with you my cat, Tiger. I have 8 cats before and because of me we wouldn't be taking care the huge number of cats. Though we have small house but we still manage to take care of them. But unfortunately, one kitten died on the typhoon and the 6 were given away because we couldn't handle anymore since my mom is busy of our store built at home. My Tiger was the only cat left and she's been with us for 9 years and everyday you will always see her on our beds at me and my sister's bedroom. I'm always used to seeing her every morning, every afternoon, and every night and it makes me wonder, "what if she died?". She always have become my best buddy, I talk to her like she could understand me and she always purrs at me and I love the sound of it. HAHA. And every time I cry, she was there for me she is literally like my crying shoulder and my best friend. She never left home through her 9 years of living with us. But sometimes we forgot to buy her cat food and it makes me feel so bad because I'm such a stupid and neglecting owner. But still, she's always there for me. I do not know what's going to happen if she left the world. 9 years is long for her but I wish she grow old more.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy looking around and posting here.
Nine is not old for a cat, many live to be 20+ so you can have many more years together being the best of friends. Post a photo of Tiger if you have one.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to both you and to Tiger. No, nine isn't very old for a cat. She may be with you for many more years. They really do become our very best friends. They are there for us, and we can tell them anything at all...they love us just the same, and they forgive us when we make mistakes. We are glad that you're here!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-719984.gif
Pauline0913 and Tiger, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cat-Flowers-Animated-welcome_127.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Glad that Tiger has been your constant companion. Do post photos of him for us to see.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hithere: I'm glad you did a cat search and found our site. I agree that 9 is not old for a cat and hopefully Tiger will have many long years ahead with you. Please feel free to check out some of our helpful Articles and resources. I hope to see you around the forum(s). :heartshape: