You May Be A Cat Person If...

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one's a repeat from another thread, but...
When you're pleased that the puke landed on the running belt of the treadmill (easy clean up as compared to the carpet)
:thumbsup: :crackup:
:flail::flail::flail::flail::flail:
Had a cat sneak into the exercise room (I don't go in there much :crazy:) and puke on the treadmill. We cleaned it up but there's this very faint stain that makes an appearance every 1/2 second when the thing operates.
Also, you know you're a cat person (or just a crazy person) when you can kill about 2 hours by bringing a kitten around a treadmill, put it on high, and toss random things like toys, pens, etc. onto the belt so it flies off and hits the wall and you watch the kitten chase these objects.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 Oh gosh, I thought EVERYONE did that (re: the furballs)! I don't have a treadmill, so I can see I'm missing out on a lot :crackup:. Not much goes on on the weight bench catwise, except occasional R&R and birdwatching.
@KarenKat I haven't had occasion to do that, but I do love the torti treasures!
IMG_1749.JPG
*Tortlepower* Tarifa on her very special cat blanket made by her Auntie Julie :hearthrob:

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To the ones you can't keep, I'm sure anyone who ends up them will notice the craftsmanship and appreciate a hand made piece. I know I would.:wave3:
I'm sorry for your loss, 95 is a great age and she sounded like a fun, classy lady.

To keep it cat related, when you find a dried up hair ball behind a couch and rather than running around for paper towels, you use your bare hands to peel it off the floor and toss it in the trash. :D
Hairballs burn good when they get all dried, along with dried kitty vomit.