What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to New England, where it snowed overnight but now it is 40 degrees and sunny, so we are driving around with out sunroofs open.
It's supposed to be 32F here in the midwest, it's a heat wave! ;)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
cloudy 28 degrees snowing. Getting a big storm tomorrow night. Not sure how much snow...got to go find out..I hope I can stay home and enjoy it...got to snowblow my friend's driveway-they have gone somewhere warm the lucky girl...but I don't mind...gives me time to get some more reading done.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snowing and cold :cold: There's a good 8 inches, probably more, on the ground.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Brrrrr, -3F this morning but -20 with windchill.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COLD. It's 4 degrees and windy. The normal high temps for this time of year are supposed to be around 40 degrees.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The worst of the snow went south of us, we got some but not a large amount. It's cold but not Arctic type cold, it looks like we may luck out there as well. It's supposed to be in the teens the next couple of nights rather then single digits or lower

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been having really horrible weather all over the U.S. Right now we have an arctic weather cold front covering much of the country. In different parts of the country we have had a variety of problems... floods, too much snow, repeated severe storms including a massive EF4 tornado that killed at least 23 people in the southern part of the country. The evening news usually starts by talking about the weather problems. So is this happening only on the American continent or is it happening on other parts of the world too?

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a heatwave last week here in London though now it's back to normal March temperatures, in single figures and raining a lot. Parts of the north of the country and Scotland have heavy snow again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
In the teens and sunny here.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful and sunny outside today. Not sure what the temperature is. Really quite different from yesterday. There was snow coming down when I got up yesterday morning. They always say if the you don't like the weather in N.C., spend the night. It will be different tomorrow. We don't get much snow here on the coast.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The temp. was supposed to get into the mid-twenties but factor in the windchill and it felt much colder. At least the sun was out so that helped a little.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yesterday was snow to ice to rain and I was was really hoping it would melt all the snow, but no such luck. It's supposed to stay above freezing today and be sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.