What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
And last week out in front of work it was very cold and rainy. Got full rain gear. Had a kerosene stove inside the tent going to keep us warm. It was very miserable the past two weeks! A few days of sun but lots of wind and rain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another day of HHH - hazy, hot and humid. Thunderstorms later today are supposed to bring cooler weather.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
too Hot for this snow bird. I prefer it under 75 degrees. I don't even like it more than 70 in the house with heat on.

Today hot again. 93. Sunday was 94. Yesterday 96. I HATE THIS HEAT!! :livid::livid::livid::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

If it snowed I would run out in it and roll around in it!:frustrated: :cold: much easier for me to warm up than to cool off. Got my head wet. I dip it under the faucet in the mop sink a few times today. As long as I keep my head wet-I don't get that horrible heat headache..once the hair dries-the head hurts-I describe it as a feeling of someone putting a vice around my head and head pop off feeling. :fuming::fuming:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We may have severe storms later today. Possibility of baseball-sized hail, 80-mph wind, and tornadoes! Let's hope it's not that bad. We need the rain but could definitely do without too much destruction.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It is horribly hot here. 90s now since Sunday, I believe. Very hot, very humid. While I love the heat, this is too much for even me right now.

We have an antiquated boiler system here at work. Yesterday, it was so cold in here that we were wearing sweaters and long-sleeve shirts. Today? Oh my gosh, it's sweltering. They were saying that it's actually warmer in the building than it is outside. I'm really suffering; my headache is just awful. You know there's a problem when I start sweating at work!

I may be in the pool tonight for a while.

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today it was 88 but super humid. Yesterday was even worse because it didn't know if it wanted to rain not and was just sticky.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We are finally back down to more reasonable temps.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
66 when I came into work this morning (it was in the mid-70s yesterday when I came into work, so this is better). Our high is to be around 81. I'll gladly take it. Partly cloudy.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I know what you mean. I get migraines. Heat is my worst enemy.
As much as I love higher temps, when it gets really hot and humid and stays that way for days on end, then I get a bad migraine. Not pretty. I'm sorry you deal with them, too. They're not fun.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the back to normal didn't last long. When it was snowing, I couldn't wait for it to warm up. Now, I wish it would snow again.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
75 degrees and cloudy. Humidity is at 89%.
T-storms to start in around 3:00 this afternoon and continue off and on throughout the evening and night.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ugg it's very soupy out. I hate it. I hate the heat. I envy the swimming pool..I would never come out!

This morning at 6am on way to work-it was 71!! I had to run my AC in my truck!!!

It's around 85 now. YUCK. Hopefully thunderstorms come through. my bones are aching!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was still 80 when I checked the weather in the middle of the night last night. I'm SO SO thankful for central air! My parents never liked to use it when we were kids. It's miserable for sleeping!

It's 88 and very windy right now. I had to use both hands to keep the car from being pushed around. I have a few plants to put in the garden after I pull the peas; but between the wind and some expected storms later, I think I better wait till tomorrow. I'm debating trying to make some sort of wind screen for the cucumbers I'm training to grow up a trellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.