What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
85 degrees and partly cloudy. Humidity is WAY high. Walked outside ONCE. Felt like someone threw a wet diaper over my head. Setting water out for neighborhood cats. This is brutal, and only May.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Weather in the high 70's today but supposed to drop 30 degrees tomorrow, crazy weather! :dunno:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Get the guest room readly. I'll be the fat old woman hitchhiking with a walker and a VERY ticked off cat in a carrier! AGAIN, today. 90 degrees, and SO humid!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a 3 day heat wave! It was 90 degrees yesterday. Currently, it has dropped down to 57 degrees with a wind. A huge change! This now more seasonable. I could do without the wind. It would be a nice day then; but the sun is shining--no clouds in the sky.. beautiful Spring day!!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Today is a hot one in Los Angeles. Fortunately I just had the AC serviced and it cools the house nicely . I shall try to relax a bit with a coffee & ice cream . . .

`​

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stupidly cold and wet. High of 46 today and very rainy. A co-worker went to Rapid City on vacation and it snowed there :D. I think we'll have to tease him about his summer vacation, lol. It was hot last week! The coming week is supposed to be in the 60s and 70s so that will be better I think.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Get the guest room readly. I'll be the fat old woman hitchhiking with a walker and a VERY ticked off cat in a carrier! AGAIN, today. 90 degrees, and SO humid!
Okay, it's a deal, only 55 today. If you don't mind daughter #2's room with all her paraphernalia after she graduated from college and moved out you're more than welcome. :thumbsup: Fair warning, hubby is on the cynical side, lol.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Chilly and rainy. Last week we hit 90 from Wednesday through Friday. Right now it's about 58 with a hot of 70 and rainy.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Okay, it's a deal, only 55 today. If you don't mind daughter #2's room with all her paraphernalia after she graduated from college and moved out you're more than welcome. :thumbsup: Fair warning, hubby is on the cynical side, lol.
That's ok...so is my cat! LOL...My ex and I were known as "Ren and Stempy." He, of course, was Ren. If you aren't familiar with them, you can find them on YouTube. A very cynical chihuahua and his very optimistic cat friend, Stempy. I, of course, was Stempy.

Hot and humid again today. ~melts slowly into the computer chair~

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
That's ok...so is my cat! LOL...My ex and I were known as "Ren and Stempy." He, of course, was Ren. If you aren't familiar with them, you can find them on YouTube. A very cynical chihuahua and his very optimistic cat friend, Stempy. I, of course, was Stempy.
Hot and humid again today. ~melts slowly into the computer chair~
Hurry up before the weather changes, mid-60's today and lower than normal temps. this week.

Yes, I remember Ren & Stimpy, one of my kids used to watch it along with the Rugrats.:D DH may act like a grizzly bear but don't mind him, he's all teddy bear underneath. :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's actually only 73 degrees today, and raining. But the sun keeps threatening to come out, which will make it steamy...ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm melting.....
That's my line, along with "I haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister!"
Hot again, but not quite so bad. We're getting a break from the heat, albeit a very short one. It will be back to stinkin' hot in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.