What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Posting again because I love talking about food!
Today I had hot dogs & dr. Pepper poured over a glass of ice..

Then I ate some striped fudge cookies & coffee with peppermint mocha creamer :D I recommend buying coffee mate's peppermint mocha creamer guys (in liquid form). It tastes so good, as well as the French vanilla one. I think this is only a seasonal item though. It's perfect for this fine chilly weather (:

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I finished the chicken with mashed potatoes and a green leaf salad. Very tasty.

andieg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I give myself one day a week to 'pig out' so I made

apple latkes and  flourless chocolate cake (for my husband but I had to taste it - I'll make a carob one for myself),

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mashed cauliflower with a wedge of laughing cow cheese melted in, and 1 5th street grill Italian Turkey sausage.  1 oz. half and half with my coffee.  Brunch.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I give myself one day a week to 'pig out' so I made
apple latkes and  flourless chocolate cake (for my husband but I had to taste it - I'll make a carob one for myself),
when my middle aged kids were young I used to make carob cake instead of chocolate. I don't think they ever knew

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
A not too large handful of Pfeffer-Nusse and a cup of coffee.  A clementine would have been a perfect accompaniment.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posting again because I love talking about food!
Today I had hot dogs & dr. Pepper poured over a glass of ice..

Then I ate some striped fudge cookies & coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
I recommend buying coffee mate's peppermint mocha creamer guys (in liquid form). It tastes so good, as well as the French vanilla one. I think this is only a seasonal item though. It's perfect for this fine chilly weather (:
Yes the peppermint mocha is amazing.. and only seasonal. I'm not a coffee drinker so it's good in hot chocolate too!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a cheese omelet, a couple bites of a lemon poppyseed muffin that Aimee didn't finish and a coffee with vanilla toffee caramel creamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.