What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Until we buy a house, yes. The only reason we moved this time is because we needed a third bedroom for the baby. I plan to stay here until we buy a house, that might be 5-10 years from now though.

I ate an ice cream covered in hardened chocolate. It's just one of those frozen ones on a stick, they had them for 50 cents at the checkout at the store and they are really yummy. 
They say moving house is one of the most stressful things that can be done.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I love French onion dip. Actually I love French onion anything. 

A Slim-A-Bear for dessert last night.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just some water this morning. I am about to leave for my glucose tolerance test and will have something to eat after.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nah...it amazes me sometimes how something cheap and simple can be forgotten about.  I haven't had that in years.
Me neither until I was in the butter section geting groceries, saw it and went "that sounds really good right now".

Last blueberry muffin and coffee for breakfast.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

.......I ate an ice cream covered in hardened chocolate. It's just one of those frozen ones on a stick, they had them for 50 cents at the checkout at the store and they are really yummy. 
I just ate something like this! 
  One of my lodgers came home from work with a box of them and offered me one - which of course I had to accept and eat straight away as he said the ice cream was at the perfect texture. 
  It was a white chocolate and strawberry ice cream Magnum lolly.  Yummy.  The only problem is that I now want another one. 

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Magnums are SO good!

My boyfriend and I polished off his birthday cake - vanilla with cookies and creme chunks with chocolate frosting and sprinkles in the shape of a cat head.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@Feralvr
  thoyse milk bottle jellies are great if you ever get a chance to try them. :yummy:     
Already on my list of MOST important "To-Buy's" :D I am thinking I will get some when we are in Door County for a week in August!! There are many specialty candy stores up there.

----------------------

Some sweet juicy rasberries and yogurt.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
About to pop a Digornio pizza in the oven for lunch. And I think I will have some raspberries while I wait!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They say moving house is one of the most stressful things that can be done.
Until we buy a house, yes. The only reason we moved this time is because we needed a third bedroom for the baby. I plan to stay here until we buy a house, that might be 5-10 years from now though.

I ate an ice cream covered in hardened chocolate. It's just one of those frozen ones on a stick, they had them for 50 cents at the checkout at the store and they are really yummy. 
The kids will more or less be able to pack for you bye then.
;)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ate something like this! :yummy: :D   One of my lodgers came home from work with a box of them and offered me one - which of course I had to accept and eat straight away as he said the ice cream was at the perfect texture. :lol3:   It was a white chocolate and strawberry ice cream Magnum lolly.  Yummy.  The only problem is that I now want another one. 
I love the chocolate of the magnums

Status
Not open for further replies.