What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Milk bottle jelly sweets. 

I was out at a friend's house for my evening meal and took some of the Moroccan Bake stuff I ate the other day for us to have, then it was a Magnum ice cream lolly / popsicle what ever they are called where you live for dessert.  It was quite late when I got home and felt the need for something else a bit sweet - as I so often do. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Milk bottle jelly sweets. :yummy:   

It was quite late when I got home and felt the need for something else a bit sweet - as I so often do. :sigh:
OH MY... :drool: I had to look up what you were talking about because I had never heard of Milk Bottle Jelly Sweets. Which is shocking to me because I, too, LOVE sweets and seem to always have a desire for them. I laughed at your :sigh:... :D

---------------------------------------

Shared a bowl of Cheerios with my dear Henry (dog). NO - we didn't both eat from the bowl at the same time :lol:. I always give him the wee bit last of my milk and cereal which he LOVES. He stares so cutely while I eat - waiting patiently for what is coming. :lol3:

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had to run a taste test for my new coconut-based dark chocolate ice cream. I think it's the best ice cream I've made yet!
But now I have to wait for it to freeze up properly.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Vegetable spring rolls with sweet chilli dipping sauce.  Nomamomanom.

@Feralvr   thoyse milk bottle jellies are great if you ever get a chance to try them.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
An orange and a cup of white tea.
What exactly is white tea? I drink tea all the time(my favorite is peppermint) but I really have no idea what white tea is!

We ate at Firehouse Subs for lunch. I had an 8" turkey bacon ranch on wheat.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What exactly is white tea? ............
I am no expert but understand white tea is the first little show of leaves opening out on the tea plants so rarer than others such as green and black which use the leaves once fully opened and developed.  I think white tea is also lower in caffeine than the green or back tea as well for some reason despite them all coming from the same plant. 

I'm afraid my attempt at a healthy supper failed as my orange was closely followed by 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks delicious. I love nutella.

It's starting to be. I took today off for the most part from organizing because I did too much on the weekend and was so tired. We ended up bringing the donuts to the in laws house yesterday. There was still 5 or 6 left and we didn't want them. I already love my new house, we just need to put some window air conditioners in, it's hot today and I'm sweating but I'm 7 months pregnant, I'm always hot. :lol3:

Aimee loves the house. She's been running around and checking everything out. She has a toy room now and I love having the toys in one spot. The cats/dog are doing ok. Not quite sure what to think yet, but we've moved enough times that I know they get used to it quickly enough.
Will this be your last move?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will this be your last move?
Until we buy a house, yes. The only reason we moved this time is because we needed a third bedroom for the baby. I plan to stay here until we buy a house, that might be 5-10 years from now though.

I ate an ice cream covered in hardened chocolate. It's just one of those frozen ones on a stick, they had them for 50 cents at the checkout at the store and they are really yummy. 

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I'm craving french onion dip and ruffles potato chips...argh!  LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.