What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Cookies. I'm feeling sorry for myself because Rick is down with the grandchildren and I was stuck here.  By myself. All alone. *sniff*

(Actually, it wasn't too bad. I grabbed a shower last night, did a quick manicure, went to bed with the furries, and watched a mini-marathon of The X-Files on Chiller until I fell asleep around 1:30. I love The X-Files. The kids had me up around 6:00 for their breakfast.)

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cookies. I'm feeling sorry for myself because Rick is down with the grandchildren and I was stuck here.  By myself. All alone. *sniff*

(Actually, it wasn't too bad. I grabbed a shower last night, did a quick manicure, went to bed with the furries, and watched a mini-marathon of The X-Files on Chiller until I fell asleep around 1:30. I love The X-Files. The kids had me up around 6:00 for their breakfast.)
I am not crying too hard for you, Pam. :boohoo: :lol3: Sounds like a much needed "me time" kind of evening. :clap:

----------------------------------------------------

A few prunes..... blah........ would much rather eat the real thing - a nice juicy plum. But, we must finish up this container of prunes soon before they go bad.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A sour cream glazed donut. The people that helped us move yesterday brought a dozen donuts and left them here so now we have a bunch of donuts to eat.
Congratulations on your move. Is most of everything in their place?
Enjoy the doughnuts and I hope you'll be very happy in your new home
How did Aimee and the cats and dog react?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 turkey Italian sausage and 1 cup homegrown green beans, for my breakfast.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half a salmon filet with black pepper and homemade tartar sauce. YUM. I bought the salmon on impulse because I was starving when we went shopping.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks delicious. I love nutella.
Congratulations on your move. Is most of everything in their place?
Enjoy the doughnuts and I hope you'll be very happy in your new home
How did Aimee and the cats and dog react?
It's starting to be. I took today off for the most part from organizing because I did too much on the weekend and was so tired. We ended up bringing the donuts to the in laws house yesterday. There was still 5 or 6 left and we didn't want them. I already love my new house, we just need to put some window air conditioners in, it's hot today and I'm sweating but I'm 7 months pregnant, I'm always hot. 

Aimee loves the house. She's been running around and checking everything out. She has a toy room now and I love having the toys in one spot. The cats/dog are doing ok. Not quite sure what to think yet, but we've moved enough times that I know they get used to it quickly enough.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm eating wholemeal crumpets with honey. I found them in the supermarket yesterday and I've been waiting to eat them. They are so much yummier than the regular ones.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just had one of those new Yoplait Greek yogurts... black cherry flavor! Nom nom

Status
Not open for further replies.