What's The Last Thing You Ate - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our version of banana splits. We figured we could either go to our ice cream place and buy them or go to the store for the fixins and make them. The store it was. Rick and I each had a sliced banana with a couple scoops of ice cream (he had a few more scoops than I did!). Topped with chocolate syrup, pineapple topping, and a bit of Reddi-Whip (it was all we had in the fridge). Sprinkled with some toasted pecans. Rick even put a maraschino cherry on top of his.

I was talking to a GF last night and we decided to get together for dinner some night. And we'll do banana splits for dessert.

(I may never be too rich or too thin. But I will always be well fed!)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to have a hot fudge Sunday that I make myself. I have some good vanilla ice cream and some Hershey's hot fudge and pour in over the ice cream. I don't want all the other junk on it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A donut. My coworker brought in donuts this morning and he included a peanut butter filled donut, just for me. I couldn't say No; it would have been discourteous. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am addicted to Trader Joe's Banana Chocolate chip muffins... so good.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had frozen waffles with butter and syrup for breakfast. They were so good. I am getting so tired of bagels for breakfast. I also brought some blueberries, blackberries and some dry cereal and also some grits at the store yesterday for something different to eat.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tomato and mayo sandwich quite often for breakfast.
I love cantaloupe but with my IBS I have to be careful.
i have IBS too. too much cantaloupe at a time, or having it more than once a day doesn't end up well for me either.

today i had a brookie bar (brownie for the bottom batter, and carob chip cookie for the top batter) for breakfast. this was after an hour of encouraging our Punky to take her pill (3 tries with the pill shooter, then dose was mixed into very small amount of canned food...and used various 'toppers' to get her to eat it -- but was successful! :yess: ), and giving our DeeDee a good dose of 'sticky maple' (aka, maple flavored lysine gel).

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My wife is afraid I'll starve, so I had Harvard beets, mashed potatoes, and a pork chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.