Status
Not open for further replies.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ok, now I gotta look up that mustard LOL

cheddar-cheesy scrambled eggs, my go-to on lazy weekend mornings --before the day stops being lazy LOL

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ummmmm, my breakfast has been liquid today, does that count? It's really too bad that coffee doesn't taste as heavenly yummy as it smells LoL

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a Einstein bagel with Smuckers blueberry jam and a diet coke for breakfast and a tomato sandwich and diet coke for lunch. I don't know what I am having for dinner but I will wash it down with a diet coke. Yummy.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had a serving of ham and scalloped potatoes, and a very small lettuce and tomato salad with a little blue cheese dressing, for lunch a few hours ago. i never did eat my dinner last night.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A pan seared pork chop and some of the best potato salad I've ever made, my goodness it turned out tasty.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you ever get in the habit of making homemade bone stock for soups (+ sauces, gravies, beans), you'll never go back to canned soup. Not happily anyway.

The "fancy" square plates are from Dollar Tree. :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictsweet frozen Brussels Sprouts. And I actually loved them! The one time I had them before they were fresh and very bitter. These weren't bitter at all. :)
i love brussel sprouts!! :cloud9:

i had a smoked turkey with margarine sandwich, and the last (that wasn't frozen, in portions) piece of carob walnut fudge -- several hours ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.