What's The Last Thing You Ate - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got two pieces of pizza put of the freezer. Last week a friend and me went to Ledo's pizza and we got a large one. I put the left over in my freezer and am eating it now. It's thin with extra cheese, tomato and mushrooms on top. It sure is good.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got two pieces of pizza put of the freezer. Last week a friend and me went to Ledo's pizza and we got a large one. I put the left over in my freezer and am eating it now. It's thin with extra cheese, tomato and mushrooms on top. It sure is good.
mmmm...Ledo's pizza!!! :yummy: years ago, when i lived in the area, i used to go there.

i just had my dinner -- sloppy joes on a bun, and some sliced beets.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmm...Ledo's pizza!!! :yummy: years ago, when i lived in the area, i used to go there.

i just had my dinner -- sloppy joes on a bun, and some sliced beets.
[QUOTE="micknsnicks2mom, post: 4733176, member: in the area, i used to go there.

i just had my dinner -- sloppy joes on a bun, and some sliced beets.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that you used to live in this area.

There are two Ledo's in this area. The newer one is a lot nicer but it is further away. Most people agree that they have the best pizza around.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
muffy muffy -- i lived in that area in the late-1990's into the early 2000's. :D

i used to go to the Ledo's in the Shopper's Food (if i remember correctly) strip of stores -- i wanna say down or on University Boulevard, near College Park...?

they make good pizza! :yummy:

i had a bowl of spoon size shredded wheat cereal, with a little sugar and milk -- my breakfast! :D

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
muffy muffy -- i lived in that area in the late-1990's into the early 2000's. :D

i used to go to the Ledo's in the Shopper's Food (if i remember correctly) strip of stores -- i wanna say down or on University Boulevard, near College Park...?

they make good pizza! :yummy:

i had a bowl of spoon size shredded wheat cereal, with a little sugar and milk --

my breakfast! :D
I live about 25 miles from College Park. I also shop at Shoppers Food Warehouse that's only a few miles from my house. I moved here in 1993.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when i lived there, i was in Silver Spring. it was about a 20+ minute drive to Ledo's. i only went to Ledo's when i was in the area anyway, like to buy groceries at Shopper's.

a ham and mayo sandwich, and a small piece of peanut butter fudge -- my lunch! :yummy:

Status
Not open for further replies.