Staff Member
Purraise
I got my driver's license renewed.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My son is changing his name! He's keeping his last name because he owns a business with that name, he's all over Linkdin, and the name is just too out there to change it. But he is changing his first and middle names to my father's first and middle names to honor him! My dad would be THRILLED! I am thrilled.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My son is changing his name! He's keeping his last name because he owns a business with that name, he's all over Linkdin, and the name is just too out there to change it. But he is changing his first and middle names to my father's first and middle names to honor him! My dad would be THRILLED! I am thrilled.
How exciting!

For me, it's one day closer to the weekend. It's been another one of those weeks...

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Found out my kitten doesn't have worms and even though she exploded, she had a large poo for the first time since I got her on Monday! (For an incontinent kitten that's big news lol) so mama is happy happy even though the diaper us poopy poopy haha!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since Samai's episode with the screen, she has almost been cuddly. She hasn't drawn blood in two days and she's been lying next to me purring, a lot.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One of the books that came was NOT the one I ordered. The company sent the correct book out yesterday, expedited shipping, and told me to keep the book. It was a self-help book for women in their 20's...relationships, jobs, children...I had no use for it, but last night, I was on my porch and overheard my next-door neighbor talking on the phone (apartments, only a few feet apart), and realized she is going through some hard stuff. I grabbed the book and took it to her. When I handed it to her, she started crying, and said that she wanted that very book, but couldn't afford it because of her situation. And NOW I know why the "wrong" book was shipped!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
That's so sentimental and touching, gave me goosebumps all over. :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
WE made a lot of progress out in the yard this weekend. :)

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The last of that shipment has come in, although it will be another week (about) before the replacement gets here. That is book #2 of the "Sunny and Shadow" mystery series, and once it's here I can read the entire series from start to finish! I'm a sucker for cozy mysteries, and so many of them feature cats!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My new wheeled cat carrier was delivered today! It's wonderful, beautiful, and well made. I hope my kitty likes it as much as I do. I was sooo tired of carrying her in the old one that only had a front opening and handles that went on my arms. If you're debating about getting one, take a look at this one from Amazon. It's worth every penny.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had a nice night out with some of my cousins yesterday.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is not really good news but it is a red letter day for me. Today is my first day for wearing adult diapers. What is good about it is that I was able to find some that fit the first time I tried them and I don't have to worry too much about going out and having an accident.

My doctor gave me some arthritis medicine a few months ago that really helped with my knee pain however it gives me really bad diarrhea. The diarrhea is so bad I'm afraid to leave the house or go to sleep at night without a towel under me. I have IBS-D and I have medicine I take for take for that and it usually helps but nothing I take helps now.

My only choice no is to stop taking the new medicine even though it helps with the pain and go back to codeine for the pain. Codeine did not help help much with the pain but it did controlled the IBS-D.

Muffy

I see I put this in the wrong thread.It should have gone in 'What's on your Mind" thread.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
muffy muffy , you are able to get out and about again! That is indeed something good, and belongs right here!

I saw Fast Eddie last night! He is one of the neighborhood strays/ferals. I have named all of the ones who come around on a regular basis. I hadn't seen Fast Eddie in some time, and was fearing the worst. HE'S FINE, fat, and sassy!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I hurt my thumb a few days ago and it is starting to feel a little better.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Last night was a very "catty" night! I saw Dulcie, Midnight Louie, Kit, Joe Grey AND Little Bit (well, I see Little Bit daily, as I feed him). AND I actually saw Joe Grey up close for the first time! I have been thinking that he was solid gray except for his mittens, but he is actually a tabby. The stripes are just barely darker than the gray of the background color. Never seen a tabby quite like him. There's barely any difference in the two shades of gray!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We went to a Hawaiian themed wedding tonight, i.e. everyone wore flip flops with a beachy shirt or dress. :cool2: Since the couple were both getting married for the 2nd time it was held in their yard and a stone's throw from a lake. They rented a tent, the DJ officiated, the food was catered, the desserts were scrumptious and their puggle dog was the ring bearer. Everyone had a blast because it was low key, no stuffy clothes or formal wear. Best wedding I've been to in a long time!