What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks Mani!!  Yes, I am so happy it's taken off, & all on referrals!  This new one came from one of my clients sending out an email to her neighbors & friends for me, letting them know I had a spot open, if anyone was interested. She said that I was "a delight, & a good cleaner." :D   That was really nice of her!

Yesterday morning was beautiful and I went to a Farmers Market at a local historic farm. It just seemed like the perfect New England fall morning.
Did you buy anything?
I sure did. Brussels sprouts, arugula, sunflowers, pumpkin butter and lots more.

My husband was supposed to drive to work at a different location today, that is around 2-1/2 hours away. He was just getting ready to leave the house and got a text that the meeting is canceled for today. He gets a shorter commute and will be home much earlier.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on a roll winning prizes, I won a Britax baby carrier worth $149. 
I'm not sure if my daughter will let me put her in it, but at least I will have one for when we have a second baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm on a roll winning prizes, I won a Britax baby carrier worth $149. :clap: I'm not sure if my daughter will let me put her in it, but at least I will have one for when we have a second baby.
That's awesome! :clap:

I found the key I thought I had lost.

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was blessed with an 2 extra days a week work- exactly what I needed & was praying for, now that I am leaving an abusive home & renting my own apartment seperated from spouse. :)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my cough is finally getting better. I've had a cough for a week and a half and it's been driving me crazy. I think I am coming down with a bit of a cold, but I'd much rather that than coughing.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things are finally looking up... stepping out in faith feels great!! :D
I just wanted to say that I admire you for not only getting out of what sounds like a yucky situation, but how good on you for seeing the positive OF getting out. Sometimes that's hard. Good on you and best of luck to you!

I was split between 2 nurses in clinical and both said that they would hire me any day! It's nice to hear that your work was appreciated.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on a roll winning prizes, I won a Britax baby carrier worth $149. :clap: I'm not sure if my daughter will let me put her in it, but at least I will have one for when we have a second baby.
Always with the questions.

What's a britax baby carrier.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My new Kindle finally arrived. The old one broke after 4 years of very heavy use, so I'd pre-ordered the latest Paperwhite version. I love it. Not only can I read in bed without a little reading lamp, but I can read footnotes without skimming to the end of the chapter or book. That's perfect for somebody who reads a lot of non-fiction.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
My new Kindle finally arrived. The old one broke after 4 years of very heavy use, so I'd pre-ordered the latest Paperwhite version. I love it. Not only can I read in bed without a little reading lamp, but I can read footnotes without skimming to the end of the chapter or book. That's perfect for somebody who reads a lot of non-fiction.
I must look into this... I'm new to the whole e-reading thing and just have a tiny little Kobo.  I have a footnotes issue and also like to be able to write notes up as I go.  I'll see it the Kindle does that.

Today I watched a gorgeous little Eastern Bearded Dragon (don't fret.. it's a lizard
) as it came dashing past me in the garden after a fly. 

I haven't seen one in years and am so pleased they're back.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^  That's great! Hands-free, just in time for Christmas shopping.

luciafernanda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just made awesome vegetarian chicken wings with cauliflower (my cat agreed, little weirdo).

Also my kitten is almost back to her normal insane self after being spayed :D

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am married to an amazing, cat-loving man. I'm so grateful to still feel this way after 30 years. He's always got my back and helps me with our cats and they loooooooooove him also!

Status
Not open for further replies.