What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I found a new home for another of the kittens I've been fostering.

The woman who took her is really sweet. She's in her early 20's and has just got her own place, but she missed the cats that she left behind at her parents place, so she adopted one of our kittens.

She's promised to send me lots of photo's of Tabi as she grows up.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great news, Norachan :) I hope Tabi loves her new home. It must be a little heartbreaking to let her go, but it sounds like she is in good hands.

My positive thing is that we finished moving today. Yay! I still have a lot of unpacking to do, but all our stuff is here and the cats are doing well so far. The old girls were not even phased (as I had suspected), but I was worried about my younger two. They seem surprisingly happy and settled already. Everyone is sleeping in their beds or in random boxes right now and Sammy is purring in his sleep :)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks Happybird. Yes, it's always sad to see them go, but I know she'll get all the love and attention she needs now. I'm taking care of around 28 cats at the moment. 10 are mine. 11 are mine until they find their forever home and the rest are feral cats that live outside.

So with all of that and a full time job I don't really have enough time to spend with the kittens as I'd like to and she deserves to be spoilt and pampered, so I'm happy I could re-home her.

Glad to hear the move went well. It must be stressful for the kitties but on the other hand, all those cardboard boxes!!!

Kitty heaven!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Stewball,

Yes, they could be brother and sister couldn't they?

They all seem to have got over their colds now but.....one of the little boys seems to have become a man. (Sob) He started spraying today and the first appointment I could get to have him neutered is January the 6th.

At least I've had all the girls done now, so I just have to worry about a rather smelly house and not a teenage pregnancy.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Boo and I Bounced this morning....Bouncing makes me so happy; it's just a great start to my day.
  And lately, we've been Bouncing at least once a week, sometimes more.

I was in the bathroom towel-drying my hair and he sauntered in. Jumped up on the toilet, turned around, sat down and started yeowling. I just smiled, picked him up, and we started in. I think we Bounced for a good ten minutes or so....just walking throughout the house. Then I took him back to the bedroom and flopped him on the bed. 

When I left for work, he was curled up and sleeping.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Boo and I Bounced this morning....Bouncing makes me so happy; it's just a great start to my day.
  And lately, we've been Bouncing at least once a week, sometimes more.

I was in the bathroom towel-drying my hair and he sauntered in. Jumped up on the toilet, turned around, sat down and started yeowling. I just smiled, picked him up, and we started in. I think we Bounced for a good ten minutes or so....just walking throughout the house. Then I took him back to the bedroom and flopped him on the bed. 

When I left for work, he was curled up and sleeping.
This post sounds decidedly dongle-ish.  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/267865/i-lost-my-dongle

Whatever you do, don't encourage her.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Whoops... missed the new thread bit. 

Sorry....

See what you did, Winchester?.. you made them start all over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.