What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping to rent a 1 bedroom apartment within my budget & on bus line for my son & found what I need today. The only step left is my application has to be approved.... God willing- it's meant to be! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I got a great deal on some shoes yesterday! :clap: I have very hard to fit wide feet. I went to Easy Spirit yesterday and bought these:

and these in both brown and black:

The best part - They were only $15 each! :D

They are a little high for me, so let's see if I can walk in them. :lol3:

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a great deal on some shoes yesterday! :clap: I have very hard to fit wide feet. I went to Easy Spirit yesterday and bought these:

and these in both brown and black:

The best part - They were only $15 each! :D

They are a little high for me, so let's see if I can walk in them. :lol3:
Ooooooo! We share similar taste in both styles & bargains! :D

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yesterday morning was beautiful and I went to a Farmers Market at a local historic farm. It just seemed like the perfect New England fall morning.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although my grandkids live about 10 minutes from me, I got to see them today It has been about 1 week. I do talk to them on the computer and phone all the time.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bills are paid, my cats are healthy/happy, and I got through a tough workout today.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
A friend won a weekend in the country and invited me along!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the National Women's Show in Toronto yesterday, and came home with tons of freebies. I paid $2 to get the 2 boxes of Dainty rice and 1 bag of Rice Now! (the other was free) and my sister bought my daughter the leopard print slippers, but everything else here was completely free. I won the tickets to get in to the show and won a meet and greet with Melody Thomas Scott (aka Nikki Newman on Young and the Restless)

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the National Women's Show in Toronto yesterday, and came home with tons of freebies. I paid $2 to get the 2 boxes of Dainty rice and 1 bag of Rice Now! (the other was free) and my sister bought my daughter the leopard print slippers, but everything else here was completely free. I won the tickets to get in to the show and won a meet and greet with Melody Thomas Scott (aka Nikki Newman on Young and the Restless)
ooooohh... that sounded like fun! I love doing unusual stuff like that! :D

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nice, Mani! :clap:

Wow, that's a lot of stuff, catlover19!

For today, my husband still has a job.

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I got approved for the lease I applied for, & will be moving into my new apartment Dec. 1st. The rent & location is within my limits & it is finally time to separate from my currently unbearable living situation. I am going forward, by the Grace of God! :D

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I made it through my Planning Commission meeting and through the grocery store in one piece. (Didn't lose my car keys this time either.)

Karen, those boots are fantastic! Have you tried them out yet? Can you walk in them OK?

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Mani!!  Yes, I am so happy it's taken off, & all on referrals!  This new one came from one of my clients sending out an email to her neighbors & friends for me, letting them know I had a spot open, if anyone was interested. She said that I was "a delight, & a good cleaner." :D   That was really nice of her!

Yesterday morning was beautiful and I went to a Farmers Market at a local historic farm. It just seemed like the perfect New England fall morning.
Did you buy anything?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I got approved for the lease I applied for, & will be moving into my new apartment Dec. 1st. The rent & location is within my limits & it is finally time to separate from my currently unbearable living situation. I am going forward, by the Grace of God! :D
I'm so so pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.