What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Very nice, Andrya ! :clap:

I have a very cuddly kitty today. :)

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nice car, Andrya! 
It looks very stunning in that snowy pic.

I'm feeling a little better today and can actually taste food now..

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL.  What a TRUCK!!  What colour is that and what year?  That thing is gorgeous. I did not know Honda even made new trucks like that.  Here, I see more GM's, fords and dodge's......or maybe I just probably never noticed the emblem.....lol.

I know you said you will stop with the pics but can you just put some details under one of your threads then, like how did you decide?  Is it a 4x4? what is the best feature in the cabin you have noticed?  I know you said you just got it.  sorry I am a little excited too, Seeing your photo, will count as my "positive" for today.....LOL

Nice car, Andrya! 
It looks very stunning in that snowy pic.

I'm feeling a little better today and can actually taste food now..
@AlainasMom  , I totally agree with you there, It would be a great truck ad with that snow in the background.

I think you must have that nasty cold, that is going around right now, both my mom and sis have it.  So I hope you feel better and drink alot of lemon tea.

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cats bring me lots of laughs- especially the kitten, currently bobble-heading around with his cone on. I don't think my big boy likes the cone so much though, as kitten's been cone-checking him out of his food bowl on a semi-regular basis-he looks a little like this-
This is my cone-headed kitty being cute :) and this is how Matt reacts when I lock the little one up in 'his room'

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my cone-headed kitty being cute :) and this is how Matt reacts when I lock the little one up in 'his room'
These photos are too sweet.  And I had to read "cone-checking" again to get the hockey reference.  LOL

So Matt looks sad in the second shot,....I take it that he enjoys watching the "bobble head", or else he just wants to make sure that the door is secure.  Great photos.  thanks...lol.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL.  What a TRUCK!!  What colour is that and what year?  That thing is gorgeous. I did not know Honda even made new trucks like that.  Here, I see more GM's, fords and dodge's......or maybe I just probably never noticed the emblem.....lol.

I know you said you will stop with the pics but can you just put some details under one of your threads then, like how did you decide?  Is it a 4x4? what is the best feature in the cabin you have noticed?  I know you said you just got it.  sorry I am a little excited too, Seeing your photo, will count as my "positive" for today.....LOL
I just took it into the city to pick up shawarmas and boy, is it BIG! I didn't hit anything while parking, so that's another positive 

lt's a Ridgeline RTS in Amazon Green. lt's older, 2006, but has fewer miles on it than a 2008 l was looking at, and was much cheaper, so l went for this one (in spite of the colour, l'm not a fan of green). lt is indeed a 4x4 which was a feature l was looking for. The cabin is plain, typical Honda. There's a 6 CD changer which l'll never use, and it has satellite radio. Rather boring inside. The back window is an electronic slider - l like that, but it has no sunroof, and l use the sunroof a lot on the Accord.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
lt's a Ridgeline RTS in Amazon Green. lt's older, 2006, but has fewer miles on it than a 2008 l was looking at, and was much cheaper, so l went for this one (in spite of the colour, l'm not a fan of green). lt is indeed a 4x4 which was a feature l was looking for. The cabin is plain, typical Honda. There's a 6 CD changer which l'll never use, and it has satellite radio. Rather boring inside. The back window is an electronic slider - l like that, but it has no sunroof, and l use the sunroof a lot on the Accord.
Yes, it looked LONG in your first photo, but I am sure you will get used to it.  My dad's dodge caravan, took me a month to get used to and it is not all that big, but I drive a small 2004 hyundai elantra gt, so the van felt strange at first.  Now it feels small.....lol.

I have to go surf the web to see the specs on your truck.  I cannot believe it is a 2006.  It looks mint.

and 4x4....lol.....you won't have to worry about any high snow ever again....lol.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just took it into the city to pick up shawarmas and boy, is it BIG! I didn't hit anything while parking, so that's another positive :lol3:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ran an extra 10 mins than normal yesterday. I have only ever ran that far once before and it was probably 12 months ago.

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

These photos are too sweet.  And I had to read "cone-checking" again to get the hockey reference.  LOL

So Matt looks sad in the second shot,....I take it that he enjoys watching the "bobble head", or else he just wants to make sure that the door is secure.  Great photos.  thanks...lol.
Matt was sad because the kitten was locked on the other side of the door. they're best buds :)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you! It is. Both positive and tough. It's for the best, but no one is happy in the wake.
It's tough no matter how it happens..

A friend of mine turned up with a whole lot of glass asking me what colours I would like for the stained glass lamp she's going to make me for my birthday - a complete and pleasant surprise..

therese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I finished something important and really difficult that I have been working on for weeks....and I faced a fear, did something I had to do and got past it, with a good result. 

I also spent time with my wonderful kitties and my yellow lab.  

Great thread, be grateful for something every day.  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I finished something important and really difficult that I have been working on for weeks....and I faced a fear, did something I had to do and got past it, with a good result. 

I also spent time with my wonderful kitties and my yellow lab.  

Great thread, be grateful for something every day.  
Good for you , @Therese, on the completion, and on facing that fear.  Fear can be so immense in our own heads, sometimes

So I hope that whatever comes your way, you can always remember , "that you can get past It."  

......Your words, not mine, but I am going to try and remember them too.

I like the "this too shall pass" quote, that I read in a book from some philosopher or something.

my positive:  Realizing that I am very fortunate to have many good people around.  I don't think I ever tell them that though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.