What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
iPappy iPappy , I will never on this earth attempt to brush Hekitty's teeth while I am on blood thinners! This way lies mayhem and death by cat!
I can KIND of brush Lila's, for about 2 seconds, and lucky for me her teeth at almost 9 years old are almost picture perfect! The cats at work? I wouldn't attempt it without finalizing my will and making provisions, they would absolutely shred me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think I'm going to start posting here around this time. It seems to go faster that way. I'm on the computer twice a day, and usual post here on the second go-round, but it's been taking longer and longer, what with all the other "stuff" that I end up doing at the same time.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is veeeery accurate! I need someone who does teenagers. :lol:

I think they prep for all the crafters who do craft fairs. But I’ve honestly questioned if it’s economical purchasing supplies from craft stores. I know I spend too much when I get a project in my head.:rolleyes2:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ As I sit listening to jazz and sipping coffee, I am remembering friends that have passed away recently. I did not expect them to leave this soon ... :sigh:
I taught my dog to do a hand stand. That's what "normal people" do on Saturday afternoon, right? :lol:
~ " Normal people " are not allowed on The 🐈Cat Site ... 😊👍

Last edited:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
~ As I sit listening to jazz and sipping coffee, I am remembering friends that have passed away recently. I did not expect them to leave this soon ... :sigh:

~ " Normal people " are not allowed on The 🐈Cat Site ... 😊👍
JamesCalifornia JamesCalifornia I am sorry for your losses. May they all rest in peace. 🙏

(Also, depending who you ask, I am definitely not normal! :lol: )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Whats on my mind? (Don’t worry I already googled it.) When do boys start getting those hormonal puberty changes? Because my kid stinks and he never used to be rough. Fearless and reckless when he was little; but not rough and tumble.
LOL, it's different for every one of them, but I've never seen one change for the better. One day, my elder son was a sweet little boy...just as rambunctious as they come, but sweet. The next day, he went to take a shower, and I could hear the hormones fizzing from the kitchen as soon as he took off his pants. And there was the devil to pay, with no pitch hot, for the next....well. Let's just say he was a positive delight by the time he was 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.