Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:dizzy:
B0A370DC-E1A5-4DCF-8371-DADA3D7CCB5E.jpeg

Taken on the hood of my car after thoroughly torturing DS at Lowes. He was ready to lose it!! :lol:

The left blue and left floor are my favorite. The one I loved most didn’t have a sample available and might be discontinued anyway. All are supposed to be water proof but I’ll be checking reviews.

I was envisioning a deeper blue but some chip spots were empty so that didn’t help. It’s only going on the lower portion of my living room wall. I have an amazing deep purple in my kitchen that I adore so I wanted a similar mood in blue. A sandy tan runs through both rooms with white trim and chair rail. And i found light curtains on clearance recently so i think it’ll be amazing. And might as well paint before the floors change!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:dizzy:
View attachment 447907
Taken on the hood of my car after thoroughly torturing DS at Lowes. He was ready to lose it!! :lol:

The left blue and left floor are my favorite. The one I loved most didn’t have a sample available and might be discontinued anyway. All are supposed to be water proof but I’ll be checking reviews.

I was envisioning a deeper blue but some chip spots were empty so that didn’t help. It’s only going on the lower portion of my living room wall. I have an amazing deep purple in my kitchen that I adore so I wanted a similar mood in blue. A sandy tan runs through both rooms with white trim and chair rail. And i found light curtains on clearance recently so i think it’ll be amazing. And might as well paint before the floors change!
:flail:now begins the reply of which ever one you like best honey when you ask what he likes best

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big hugs to you all. I know you knew it was coming and she was suffering; but it’s not much comfort really. :grouphug: You are all in my prayers.
thanks today made kinda rethink the whole i wanna fast,sudden clean no lingering around type death gf did all her crying over this and accepting . after all those er trips and rapid decline of her moms health these past few months.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail:now begins the reply of which ever one you like best honey when you ask what he likes best
You know I don’t really ask too much. For starters he’s a bit color deficient in his vision and for seconds I’ve got the Interior Design degree going unused. :lol: He pretty much lets me choose everything but he doesn’t like florals at all so I’m careful about those. And when I do choose those I just remind him it means there’s a WOMAN in his life.:dunno::lol:

He’s definitely more concerned about function than aesthetics though. I want both. 😩

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I have an amazing deep purple in my kitchen that I adore so I wanted a similar mood in blue. A sandy tan runs through both rooms with white trim and chair rail. And i found light curtains on clearance recently so i think it’ll be amazing. And might as well paint before the floors change!
That sounds like a fun project. I spent last week taking my wooden bedframe to pieces, striping the wood, sanding it, patching up the bit the cats had scratched and then repainting it. I went for black and I'm really glad I did. It looks amazing now.

I'm thinking of painting the wooden dresser I have in the bedroom black to match and maybe using adhesive wall paper on the side panels. Some thing black with colour over the top? I really want birds or insects or something, but these kinds of colours would look good.

1681715908035.png

Have you ever done anything like that?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like a fun project. I spent last week taking my wooden bedframe to pieces, striping the wood, sanding it, patching up the bit the cats had scratched and then repainting it. I went for black and I'm really glad I did. It looks amazing now.

I'm thinking of painting the wooden dresser I have in the bedroom black to match and maybe using adhesive wall paper on the side panels. Some thing black with colour over the top? I really want birds or insects or something, but these kinds of colours would look good.

View attachment 447928
Have you ever done anything like that?
Oh that's SO pretty!! I bet you can find some kind of paper that will look amazing! I have contact paper on the wall beside each littler box and I'm thinking of adding some on the wall behind the trash can because people don't aim well and the hinge scratched the wall up before the lid broke. :rolleyes2: That might be my least favorite thing to clean. But wallpaper of some kind should have endless options. I think you can even find custom artisan bits online. It shouldn't take a ton either!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I my about four quarts low on patience today. The twit of an attorney handling my mother’s estate promised me two weeks ago he was finally cutting me a reimbursement check for her funeral expenses, a significant chunk of money. But today I get a message from him asking me how much he is supposed to reimburse me! Not only did he not send me check he apparently can’t find all the documentation and receipts I sent him months ago! I was civil but he raised my blood pressure for sure and even a long bath couldn't calm me down.

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Seniors did something good to me.They know graduation is next month and gave me good gift.They knew about my cats Garfield and Bella,had a painting of each of them made and a Maine Koon sign which was cool of them

Status
Not open for further replies.