What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Tomorrow I have my big biannual project to do. Will wash the couple of dirty gowns, and a couple of long-sleeved shirts, and when they are dry, get the winter stuff into the storage boxes and the summer stuff into the drawers. YIPPEEEEEE! I am...whelmed.
It's a great feeling, isn't it? I switched my wardrobe over last week on my day off. Poured myself a nice big glass of wine, put some motivational music on YouTube and Marie Kondo'ed the living daylights out of my closet.

:cloud9:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband was laying in bed last night with something clearly on his mind so I finally asked what he was thinking… He was thinking about working in +80 degree temps the rest of the week. :flail:I mean I sympathize; but his expression looked like it was something much deeper on his mind! I might have to make his favorite dinner by Friday.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We had a great day doing some outside work, I had help until about noon but then was on my own. This morning we were clearing out some dried weeds and found a new friend!
1681337591464.png

1681337608774.png

I'm not sure how old this little guy is, but he's the size of a chipmunk and ran out of the area we were working and under the shed. I've seen adult rabbits going under the shed so hopefully that's his house and he was just out for an adventure.

1681337540670.png

The cats were outside until the roto tiller fired up, then they were GONE and ran back inside.

1681337748174.png

Livie decided practicing for her next Maybelline commercial was more important :lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a great day doing some outside work, I had help until about noon but then was on my own. This morning we were clearing out some dried weeds and found a new friend!
View attachment 447614
View attachment 447615
I'm not sure how old this little guy is, but he's the size of a chipmunk and ran out of the area we were working and under the shed. I've seen adult rabbits going under the shed so hopefully that's his house and he was just out for an adventure.

View attachment 447613
The cats were outside until the roto tiller fired up, then they were GONE and ran back inside.

View attachment 447616
Livie decided practicing for her next Maybelline commercial was more important :lol:
Loe the pictures!! All of them are so sweet!!

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hopefully the divorce is final tommorrow.I will be glad my no good soon to be ex husband will be out of my life for good.Also a student's parents thanked me for everything I did for their daughter.I saw she was unhappy one day and we had a talk in my office.Found out she was being bullied by two males.I comforted her telling her I went through it as well when I was her age.Told her it was because of my putiritary dwarfism.I did take care of the problem with those two boys too.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
1681436267607.png

Anyone know what this little spider or spider-y thing would be? The stone underneath is a typical gravel/driveway stone for reference, he was very tiny but very bright red.

1681436709710.png

1681436369289.png

1681436393383.png

A few pics from today. Lila joined me outside today (the older cats had no interest), and instead of a cute little cat hanging out with her owner and watching bugs fly around, she's now a sleek beautiful lioness stalking a gigantic monster sized gazelle (possibly rabid), and is planning her victorious attack, all while David Attenborough narrates. That's my Lila. :lol:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Apparently I am culinarily conflicted today. I just threw together a pot of tomato sauce to simmer for dinner. I got a substitution of turkey sausage links for turkey chops in my grocery order this week but I decided to roll with it. Spaghetti has been sounding really really good too. But now that my sauce is on? I want fish. :dunno: :seesaw:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have a 3 pm appointment at the cemetery gf and i are planning to buy a spot at on the wall by where my mom has her ashes :lol:kinda feels like we are buying a home together.:rolleyes:18 thousand around for a cement box/cell on a wall worth it i guess cause are ashes will be together:flail:nobody is willing to keep a vial of my ashes after i told everyone i plan to be a ghost once i die.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Minnesota - when it is 82 degrees but you are still not sure it is safe to connect the exterior hoses yet.
A follow up on this. I reconnected one hose on Friday because I transplanted some shrubs but had to go out yesterday and disconnect/drain it again because we have a winter storm warning with blowing snow and freezing temps expected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.