What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I dusted off my old USB webcam so that I can watch the front door to check to see which cats pass by but it isn't handling the exposure well and I don't know if I can turn it down. I'm wondering how it's going to do at night. :think: It has a light on it so I guess that'll help. We will see.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its so hard when they are little and can’t really tell us what they are feeling and they don’t understand why they feel yucky. :hugs:

This is the 2nd day in a row I intended on starting my Corned Beef & Cabbage when I got up and didn’t remember till too late!:cringe: I always make it in the crockpot so it takes a good 10 hours. I think tomorrow I’m going to set a reminder/alarm!:paperbag: I was looking forward to it!:hmmm:

DS and I have been watching a live stream of an ISS Spacewalk. Thats part of the distraction. I had really weird, unrestful dreams last night and stumbled out of bed just in time to get my dad’s birthday cards signed and to the mailbox. DS was headed down the driveway as our mail carrier was pulling up. He went running waving them in the air.:lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Covid negative and doing better this morning.
So glad!

I think she's feeling better.
She's so cute!!!!!!!.... What I can see of her anyway.

What does a Sour Cream Donut taste like? Is it very cakey? I don't like cake much. Should I get a Sour Cream Donut or a Maple Ring Donut? Pics below:

Maple Iced Ring Donuts

1647372698219.png

1647372785049.png

Glazed Sour Cream Donuts

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad!

She's so cute!!!!!!!.... What I can see of her anyway.

What does a Sour Cream Donut taste like? Is it very cakey? I don't like cake much. Should I get a Sour Cream Donut or a Maple Ring Donut? Pics below:

Maple Iced Ring Donuts

View attachment 413773
View attachment 413774
Glazed Sour Cream Donuts
Cake donuts are like a very heavy cake. The maple iced will be lighter and more squishy. The maple flavor is delicious, assuming you like maple.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would expect icing to be sweeter than the glaze just because its thicker. Both will be sweet but I guess you could check the nutrition labels to see if theres any big difference in sugar content.

I finally got my nap today. The weather was gorgeous so we had windows open and I dozed off reading while the kids had lunch. I was dreaming about a hamster the kids and DH got me but it didn’t have a big enough house and I was frustrated they didn’t understand so I was going to Walmart once I could grab my phone. There was also a couple sets of stairs on a deck to get around a scratchy bush and a discussion on Id rather work my glutes going the long way than get scratched up.:headscratch:

When I woke up I had to grab my phone and see what Walmart carries for hamster supplies even though I have never ever wanted a hamster.:dunno: I’m also still wondering if I was doing something in my sleep to make me dream about all those steps working my glutes.:dunno: Maybe too much coffee?:lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love sour cream donuts.
I'm not a big fan of icy-gooey and the sc donuts have the perfect amount of sweet with the perfect amount of cake without the goo.

Edit: The cake is real moist because of the sour cream in the batter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A year from today I shall be 70 years old. I don't FEEL 70 years old...or at least, my mind does not. My hips and knees, however, are trying to convince me!
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday. I turned 72 a couple weeks ago. I didn't feel it in my mind but I can really feel it in my joints.
Happy Belated Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.