What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boiling out a ham hock for turnip greens. Not sure what else I'm going to make.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I picked some asparagus. I'm going to cook it up with some sausage along with whatever else I find and have it over pasta.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I caved. While running some errands I was next door to Papa John's. I'll eat the greens later.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
There were margaritas involved.
Margaritas tonight! Going out for Mexican with the people from work; there will be five of us, including me. We always have such a great time! We haven't been out together since January.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There were margaritas involved. :lol3:
Margaritas tonight! Going out for Mexican with the people from work; there will be five of us, including me. We always have such a great time! We haven't been out together since January.
YUM!!!!!

Eggs, English muffins and turkey sausage. Quick dinner tonight.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Dinner was wonderful last night. I always have beef fajitas (without the tortillas....I just eat the beef and veggies and the refried beans and the guac, which I have now decided that I love. It took me awhile to figure out that I really do like guacamole.). And I had two margaritas last night.
 Oh, they were so good! I had a  medium Ultimate one (it's huge), but then I wanted to try a small Blue Margarita....and I found a new delight. That was seriously delicious. A bit more expensive, but so good. There were five of us; three shared a pitcher of daiquiris and then two of us each did the margarita thing. My GF started to call us The Fabulous Five....we had such a great time last night.

Tonight will be pizza. Again.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making nothing special for our Anniversary dinner maybe spaghetti, .garlic bread, green beans.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just bought all the fixings for guacamole! :lol3:

Lettuce wraps for us tonight.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Another couple invited us to dinner tonight. It's to a restaurant we haven't tried before, so it will be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Catfish paprikash with quark noodles - we just got back from our favorite Hungarian restaurant. Its catfish dishes are unbelievable. What I had was catfish in a creamy paprika sauce with egg noodles and fresh cottage cheese. DH had roast beef with fried onions and fries.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cooking outside tonight with the grandkids. Brats and hamburgers I guess

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
OMG it's chilled into a solid mass. 
That looks delicious!

Rick is grilling burgers tonight. I made a small bowl of pasta salad this morning and I also threw together some chocolate brownies for dessert. And some mint iced tea....I love summer because I can go out back in the flower garden and snip a few stems of mint leaves for tea. It's delicious!

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had "bits and pieces" of dinner: sausage cheese balls and turnip greens so far. Too exhausted to eat much at once.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good question! :lol3: We are either going to go out for pizza or I will make Caesar salads here, with salmon for Aaron and scallops for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.