What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Chicken here, too. Probably with a potato. We bought some russet potatoes at the market a couple weeks ago and they are huge! One potato will easily work for both of us. And I'm thinking of steamed broccoli and carrots.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Broiled Cod with a vege/rice stir fry on the side. I am also making Betty Crocker's supreme lemon bars for dessert. Quick, easy and oh so yummy. :D

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Leftovers still from Sunday. :lol3: Chicken, hamburger, salad and fruit tart.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leftovers from last night which is chicken, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.

Last edited:

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making a chicken pot pie. It's a bit warm to use the oven but we eat dinner a bit later. Hubby's not even home from work yet, and he doesn't like to eat right away. So I should have it cooled enough in here to use the oven.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Spaghetti with a salad and a couple garlic parmesan rolls. I'm going to throw together a pan of applesauce brownies while dinner is cooking.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had a few small pieces of leftover grilled chicken, some asparagus I had picked yesterday and some cherry tomatoes in the fridge. I chopped it all up with some garlic, white wine, olive oil and herbs and had it over pasta. :)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry:p  I LOVE this one place but it is far away.  I pass it going to moms but it is always to early and coming home I get to tired to stop.  I forced myself to pull in and glad I did!  That means LEFTOVERS for next few meals.  

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having a big salad with lots of fresh veggies. I love this time of year when local veggies start showing up. The farm stand just down the road just opened a few days ago, but they are mostly dealing with strawberries. It's that time of year for Hood strawberries and they are heavenly!

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had to hurry dinner for our granddaughters softball game which they won 6-5 but we went to Wendys and ate them n the car before the game.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Lauren, I throw a lot of stuff together!!
 The brownies were good....I had one very small brownie.

Grilled pork chops with a maple glaze, with sautéed corn and roasted red peppers. I have a small bag of broccoli in the freezer, so I may add that to the mix, too, just to get the bag used.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A protein shake with an orange since I have zumba tonight. I'm not dieting but it fills me up.. and I don't want to eat too little or too much or my stomach will be angry at me.

Last edited:

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love talking about food :) My sister in law made the most fantastic chili with chicken, lentils, pintos and white beans for Mother's Day and tonight we are having the last of the leftovers. With lots of shredded sharp cheddar and sour cream, sweet corn muffins on the side. Yum!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love talking about food :) My sister in law made the most fantastic chili with chicken, lentils, pintos and white beans for Mother's Day and tonight we are having the last of the leftovers. With lots of shredded sharp cheddar and sour cream, sweet corn muffins on the side. Yum!
OH that does sound SO GOOD!!!! I love corn muffins too. Welcome to the site, Happybird (I like your username :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.