What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I plan on staining the deck today until I either finish it or my back gives out on me, so tonight could be frozen pizza. :lol3:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think tonight will be burgers  - possibly with blue cheese.  Maybe mashed cauliflower, and fresh greens from our garden.  And more of my birthday cake for dessert :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick is down with the kids, helping them move today and he's staying there overnight and coming home Friday. Then on Saturday morning, we're going back down together.

Anyway, I'm so flippin' hungry for a take-out burger, I think I could inhale the thing. So tonight? I'm going to Wendy's!! Or McD's! I want a burger. Oh heck, I NEED a burger! (Maybe even Red Robin!)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making a slow cooker pot roast with mushrooms, will serve over zucchini noodles :)

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I made vegetable beef soup....apparently I was expecting an army for dinner. So it's leftovers tonight and plenty in the freezer,too. I still have trouble cooking for two sometimes.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Today is the first day I am cooking a large meal in around 3 weeks!

I've got some quahog chowder cooking right now and tonight I will fire up the grill. I have tuna, turkey sausage and buffalo chicken out. I've already made a chickpea and a garden salad for the side.

fleakilled

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
20 ounce char grilled steak with potaties green beans seasoning french fries green peppers red peppers beer and i dont even know what else xD

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You all eat so well! Im jealous :D

I had breakfast for tea healthy though it was grilled not fried, sausage, bacon, toast, baked beans and scrambled egg I resisted the fried onions HAHA

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like to have breakfast for dinner which I guess is the U.S. equivalent of tea.  My ex loved doing that and he got me in the habit of doing it sometimes.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, I made spaghetti with turkey kielbasa and lots of fresh tomatoes and peppers from the garden.

Tonight we're doing pizza...took a big dough ball out of the freezer last night and stuck it in the fridge. No sauce, just sliced tomatoes, sliced turkey pepperoni, sauteed onions and green peppers, herbs and cheese.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made stir fry.  I sauteed shrimp, broccoli,l slivered green beans, zucchini, onion, green and orange bell pepper and served it with rice and pineapple

Last edited:

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pan seared tuna (BIL caught it) and a spinach salad w/dried cranberries, crumbled bleu cheese and raspberry walnut vinagarette.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BF made chicken marsala and garlic bread for dinner. :yummy: The sauce was of the perfect thickness this time too! I wish I could cook that well :lol3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.