What's For Dinner? - 2024

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made vegetable soup and added pasta to it with Back to Nature crispy wheat crackers on the side. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

Same here so we did our grocery shopping yesterday but unfortunately I forgot a few things. That's what I get for going to the store without a list. :doh:
I picked up a few things the other day and there was a script for him ready at WalMart,so he went in today,so I had him get cat food,suet,canned dog food and I think that was it.I'd be lost without a list for sure!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I made vegetable soup and added pasta to it with Back to Nature crispy wheat crackers on the side. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

Same here so we did our grocery shopping yesterday but unfortunately I forgot a few things. That's what I get for going to the store without a list. :doh:
Hate when that happens!And you just know you're forgetting something while you're there but never fails as soon as you get home you remember!

I had Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 wonderful Grits casserole and it was yummylicious

Thank you my friend- a new favorite,too full for the hot dog -lol

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had avocado toast with veggies and melted swiss cheese on top. DH had a bowl with wild rice, chicken, shredded carrots, peas and corn. Honeycrisp apple for dessert (DH won't eat any other kind of apple).

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made some Herb-ox bouillion, which was used to cook rice. Sauteed sliced mushrooms and onion, added frozen green peas, covered pan and let cook. Boiled water, tossed in Bibigo frozen mini wontons. When they were done I plated everything up, had tiny dish of soy sauce for each of us. And that was dinner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight is the meatballs and the sauce I simmered yesterday. I kept some meatballs out of sauce because youngest doesn’t like sauce so he’ll have naked spaghetti and meatballs. They’re always better the next day. Although I had to tell the family no snacking on the meatballs.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner tonight will be baked tenderloins and rice pilaf.I have some pork gravy left over so he can have gravy with his rice,and I'll get a package of wax beans from the freezer to have with.I made a triple batch of old fashioned rice pudding the other day,with raisins,and some of that will be dessert.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nobody has decided exactly which they want for dinner.I have japanese bread and sandwich rolls rising,so there's that along with the ham and bean soup,or there's leftover tenderloins left from last night that would make an awesome sandwich on a warm roll with mayo,lettuce and tomato,and he can finish up the potato salad.That's probably the way we'll go,and I'll say something to him when he comes back inside.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made scalloped potatoes in individual serving casseroles, chicken breast (boneless, skinless) with mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup, braised carrots and pearl onions. Himself liked the chicken, not the potatoes. I thought the chicken was a touch overdone, dry. The carrots and onions were good.

There are three more servings of the potatoes. Perhaps puree with food mill and turn into potato soup?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I made scalloped potatoes in individual serving casseroles, chicken breast (boneless, skinless) with mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup, braised carrots and pearl onions. Himself liked the chicken, not the potatoes. I thought the chicken was a touch overdone, dry. The carrots and onions were good.

There are three more servings of the potatoes. Perhaps puree with food mill and turn into potato soup?
That sounds like a great idea!Maybe Himself will like those potatoes after all🤗