What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I turned those leftover tenders from last night into a delicious chicken salad...didn't have grapes but added a chopped apple,so we had sandwiches on toast,and I made a small macaroni salad to go with.YUM!

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had meatloaf. Himself had a baked potato and I had baked sweet potato with it.

Tonight it will be bean, ham, bacon soup, with navy beans that had been cooked from dry, and frozen. And cornmeal muffins made in a preheated heavy Wagner muffin pan. Wish I had some kale to add to the soup.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ My 48 hr fast became 72 hrs. Today I ate — green salad with olives, cheese balls, & boiled egg ; ground beef and pork sizzled with bacon, broccoli onion and garlic . Yogurt with nuts . Now I am full ... 🥓🥩☕ :cloud9:'
not sure yet trying to get gf to pick place i can take her out for dinner tonight
~ Good luck ... 👍:)

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Burgers with mushroom gravy,oven fries and green beans.
~ Do you happen to make the gravy yourself ..?
Yes I sure do.I'm not really a fan of the canned stuff.
~ Let us know if you ever post the recipe. More of us are becoming "do it yourself " cooks ! :)

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Had some pretty bad Mac & cheese from the dining room, along with some sautéed zucchini, Italian green beans, and onion---- too much oil, for me.. They use canola oil, but it does not taste 'right'. I wonder how often they change out the oil??

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Last night I had my old standby toasted cheese and tomato sandwich.
The night before was lentil soup.

~ My 48 hr fast became 72 hrs. Today I ate — green salad with olives, cheese balls, & boiled egg ; ground beef and pork sizzled with bacon, broccoli onion and garlic . Yogurt with nuts . Now I am full ... 🥓🥩☕ :cloud9:'

~ Good luck ... 👍:)
Yikes! That sounds like a lot of food after being on a 72 hour fast. How did your digestive system react. Ok, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.