Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a photo, BUT after spending tons of money on toys, my 2 cat's favorite toy and hiding place is a huge lawn leaf paper bag turned on its side! Trust me..your cat will love it!
Well YEAH! Anything that doesn't cost $$$ and isn't purposed for cats is going to be a BIG success with cats 😼

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Baby January in his make shift 'cardboard box' litterbox the day he was rescued :hearthrob::redheartpump:
View attachment 475413
Hard to believe he was so teeny- he was the cutest little baby -love the ears,the rest of him had to catch up to his ears (my Cheech was born with adult size ears and it was love at first sight)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hard to believe he was so teeny- he was the cutest little baby -love the ears,the rest of him had to catch up to his ears (my Cheech was born with adult size ears and it was love at first sight)
Yep, he was very tiny and scrawny. Just around 3 - 4 weeks old and mine, what big ears he has :lol: Yea, I love his little face

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, he was very tiny and scrawny. Just around 3 - 4 weeks old and mine, what big ears he has :lol: Yea, I love his little face
And big eyes too -like a painting by Margaret Keenes( famous for ' big eyes ")
You can't not love that adorable little face - January is as darling now as he was then only there's more to love