What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
As usual not sure what I'm having tonight, but I have a green pepper I need to use up, so may make my rice and beans with stewed tomatoes, green pepper and onion.

Last night I had another sandwich on my DKB - hummus, tomato and lettuce. Plus an apple for dessert.

Then took a cup of my Suisse Mocha out to the deck, again, along with my e-reader. This is becoming a habit I think I like. ☕:read:

My first time making instant pot beef stew, wish me luck!
Too late to wish you good luck, so I'll just ask "how did it turn out?"

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight it will be chicken breast that's been marinated with green curry and mayonnaise. Browned then add fish sauce and coconut milk. Saute until done. Serve with sauteed onion and pineapple cubes over jasmine rice cooked with chicken bouillon

Update: no coconut milk, added just a little ponzu instead. Sauteed shredded iceberg lettuce in the pan juices (after removing chicken / onion / pineapple) for avegetable

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone gave me farm eggs at work today, so I had 2 as egg-in-a-hole and 2 fried up separately eaten on a piece of buttered toast with sour cream. So good!

Note: DKB is pretty good as the bread for egg-in-a-hole. It butters up nicely. I only had one slice left though, the other slices were regular wheat bread.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sister and her family plus their dog came in town last night. We're all going out to dinner tonight at a restaurant I recommended with a large patio so the dog can come too. Not sure what I'm having yet but there are two definite possibilities - one is chana masala with red curry and the other is sweet potato quinoa salad.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My littlest boy and I wanted pizza so bad but I already had steaks in the fridge so we'll grab pizza for lunch tomorrow. I made the steaks in cast iron, baked half a bag of fries I found in the freezer, and sauteed some yellow squash and onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.