What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, breakfast is important. You're going to get me eating three meals a day and gaining ten pounds! I can be more active before I eat breakfast. Plus, running in the morning before I eat burns belly fat (I don't have really have any fat, though).

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, breakfast is important. You're going to get me eating three meals a day and gaining ten pounds! I can be more active before I eat breakfast. Plus, running in the morning before I eat burns belly fat (I don't have really have any fat, though).
:lol:ok i wont tell you thats a common complaint i have heard from past gf :lol:even the current one but excersise is good though i always feel better after my morning excersise

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
breakfast is important it gets your day started good a full belly is needed to have energy for the day :lol: for me it is i burn calories to fast
Not if it makes you sick to your tummy for 3 hours after eating it. My systems don't come fully online for at least six hours after I get up. Liquids only!

Tonight...probably ramen noodles. Only got 3 hours of sleep, and I don't feel much like cooking anything that might be considered actual "cooking."

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hot dogs with cheese and onions! Unless, on further inspection, I find that I have ALL of the ingredients for corn casserole, in which case I may well cut up the hots dogs and put them and the onions in that...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I probably should go for something lighter. If I eat breakfast it would be cereal or toast. Thanks!
I feel yucky if I have sugar/carbs for breakfast. Except for apples for some reason (the soluble fiber cancels the sugar? Idk). And I have to have an apple every day to. . .keep things moving :lol: . So breakfast is an apple plus some nuts and a cheese stick. Or a hard-cooked egg. But, ugh, if I have cereal or pancakes or toast it just does not sit well :barfgreen:.

Last night I had chicken wings with Frank's Red Hot stingin' honey garlic sauce and blue cheese dipping sauce, and roasted brussels sprouts (with the leftover wing sauce brushed on them, also dipped in blue cheese dressing). Idk what I'll make tonight. I have some beef and leftover wine that needs to be used, maybe that'll be tomorrow night when I have more time though.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not if it makes you sick to your tummy for 3 hours after eating it. My systems don't come fully online for at least six hours after I get up. Liquids only!
Yeah, same here. I can just drink water for breakfast and be fine, although I like to run in the morning before I drink water, too.

I feel yucky if I have sugar/carbs for breakfast. Except for apples for some reason (the soluble fiber cancels the sugar? Idk). And I have to have an apple every day to. . .keep things moving :lol: . So breakfast is an apple plus some nuts and a cheese stick. Or a hard-cooked egg. But, ugh, if I have cereal or pancakes or toast it just does not sit well :barfgreen:.
That's exactly how I feel. I made the mistake of eating a donut for breakfast. :barfgreen: I should probably eat something much lighter. I can run a little farther before I eat and it's much easier.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, same here. I can just drink water for breakfast and be fine, although I like to run in the morning before I drink water, too.

That's exactly how I feel. I made the mistake of eating a donut for breakfast. :barfgreen: I should probably eat something much lighter. I can run a little farther before I eat and it's much easier.
i miss having that much freedom of movement think i need to buy a bike to ride :lol:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, it is nice. I do need to take advantage of that. I think I could do a lot, sports-wise if I would just do it. Biking's fun! The one thing I dislike about riding a bike is that the chain almost always messes up and then it'll sound weird and annoy the crap out of me. That may be because of the terrain. :dunno:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it is nice. I do need to take advantage of that. I think I could do a lot, sports-wise if I would just do it. Biking's fun! The one thing I dislike about riding a bike is that the chain almost always messes up and then it'll sound weird and annoy the crap out of me. That may be because of the terrain. :dunno:
have to make sure the chain is tight and your also riding a bike meant to ride on bumpy stuff :lol:cant ride a 10 speed off onto dirt roads

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it is tight. I don't remember what terrain it's specifically made for. I know it's not one that you ride 30 MPH on the highway. I think it's a seven-speed. Thanks!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For dinner I had tomato soup and a greasy grilled cheese. They also gave me some corn chips, banana pudding and a diet coke. My "dinner companion" kept putting his hands on my food and coke and he removed the top from the salt shaker and put a pile in his hand and ate it. I tried to stop him but I could not. He is a sweet man but I could not deal with him anymore so I had to get up and leave. It gets so crowded at dinner I decided to just start staying in my room and eat my own food for dinner. If they bring me my dinner I will have to pay an extra fee for it and I am not going to pay it. It is bad enough that I can't always eat the food they give me and I am not going to pay extra for it to be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.