What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baked chicken breast, came out so nice and tender. It was a package of three quite large skinless boneless chicken breasts so I cooked all of them. There will, obviously, be chicken somethings in our future meals.That 30 minute soak in salted water before cooking in a hot oven really makes a huge difference. Risis bisi as a side.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd never tried black beans until I became vegetarian, and they quickly became a favourite. And black bean burgers are delicious. :yummy:

Here's a black bean burger lizzie lizzie you might want to try. neely neely actually originally posted it. :thumbsup:
Recipes - Main Dishes And Entrees - Vegetarian/vegan

Not sure what I'm having tonight, but coincidentally, I had one of the above black bean burgers last night. 🍔
I've been seeing more and more different chefs making veggie burgers and I have several recipes.I copied yours down as well.I sat and watched a gal from the Kitchen make one a couple of weeks ago and it just triggered something that makes me very interested.I will give them a try for sure!Thank you!

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I’m very fortunate that my fiancé is such a good cook! He usually takes care of the meals most evenings, although I do love to cook too. Usually we do a team effort where he’ll start (and do most of it), then I’ll finish it dish up, because I make it look prettier :lol:

We have the kids with us tonight so it’ll be fajitas and nachos, and tomorrow when it’s just us growed-ups he’ll be making seafood linguine, one of my favourite dishes :yummy:

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tonight my fiancé is making us Seafood Linguine with white wine. We're going to eat outdoors too since the weather has turned lovely again! I'm sure I'll keep a tiny piece of seafood aside so I can cook it with no seasonings, for a certain four-legged cutie pie...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm making teriyaki chicken for DH and I think I might have a piece of the leftovers from my pasta casserole. We stopped at a favorite ice cream shop yesterday for Father's Day and brought home a pint of their mocha chocolate chip so I'm looking forward to dessert. :yummy:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I took two green peppers from the garden last night! :yess: We just had salads for dinner; honestly, it was just too muggy to do much of anything else.

Tonight, we're doing burgers on the grill. I'll make some broccoli and cauliflower coleslaw to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.