What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I seem to keep having the same meals, but I guess that makes sense since I portion out leftovers for the freezer.

Last night was baked beans and oatmeal brown bread, and a cinnamon applesauce cup.
Tonight minestrone, and probably crackers and a small apple for dessert.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I splurged, again!!
This time it was Pizza! A new place, but it does not deliver~ 😠
I ordered a cheese Neapolitan pizza: Very thin crust with a perfect amount of sauce and cheese!
OMG... so good.. bright me back to my childhood...so awesome.

The restaurant makes their own bread dough. The pizza dough proofs for 2 days!! OMG...

I really wish they would deliver. It is in another city.. sigh...

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Took a container of home made venison and pork chili out of the freezer, defrosted, and reheated. Side dish of corn and black beans spiced with a packet of Goya Sazon. And them as wanted had tortilla chips with which to scoop stuff up.
Just saw the neighbors come home with the biggest buck I've ever seen. Suddenly I want to be a friendly neighbor lol
I'm so jealous of your dinner!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One half cup of split peas have 8 grams of protein.
That's good to hear! Thanks.

Breakfast: I had a bowl of this Uncle Sam Raisin Bran that my brother sent me, with whole cow milk. I don't really like it. I try to give my brother hints about what I like, but he likes to pick me out stuff. 🤷‍♀️

Lunch: Knorr broccoli pasta sides packet, with habanero hot sauce. Winchester Winchester was right, I need to put it on at least 4 notches above Low to make it simmer and thicken. I feel like I'm getting better at this.

Dinner: Half a plate of vegetarian chili and half a plate of some homemade mac & cheese my dad made. Then I stirred them together with habanero sauce and crushed some crackers on top. Yummy!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I told Rick to go down to the freezers and pick something for dinner. Anything, his choice. He brought up a container of pasta sauce, so we had spaghetti with a couple garlic-parm rolls.

I'm thinking tonight will be boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Not sure of the sides yet. We don't have a white potato in the house. Maybe roasted butternut.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, WHO does this remind me of?
That's brilliant! A hot sauce holster. :thumbsup:

Breakfast: Aldi pumpkin spice bagel toasted with butter and finished up the molasses sugar and turbinado sugar. Also had some fresh diced cantaloupe.

Lunch: Round 2 of dessert plates. :lol: Butterfingers, regular bar & mini bars, Reeses white chocolate/peanut butter trees and regular chocolate/peanut butter trees, one giant peanut butter cup, and one Honey Bun. I guess I lost my taste for chocolate, the only thing I liked was the Honey Bun. Yum!

Dinner: The veggie chili from last night was made into a baked casserole, with rice and cheese added. I had that on Taco Bell Fire spicy tortilla chips, and I added habanero hot sauce. Also had a square of gluten free cornbread with butter on it.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I had a brisk 3-mile walk this afternoon and it gave me a taste for chili so that's what I made after all. Brownie bites for dessert.

View attachment 358552
That is funny because I had Chili and I baked some brownies as well. Both were delicious, but especially the brownies. To die for! 🤤

Status
Not open for further replies.