What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday artiemom artiemom ! :hugs: :bday:

I roasted a couple of chicken thighs. The girls and I shared one. They were pretty big. I put a some of the second one on their dinner as a topper. The rest we'll save for tomorrow. I bought 2 bags of tiny potatoes at Publix when I went shopping. They were BOGO. I roasted some with the chicken and mashed them up with a fork. Some butter, salt and pepper on those. yum.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my b-day drink from Starbucks: a hot peppermint mocha latte!!
Yum! That sounds so good. Happy Bday!

Scalloped Potatoes
Those are good with ketchup on them.

Breakfast: A bowl of some type of cereal my brother sent me, with 2% cow milk. It was flakes with a few granola clusters. I prefer just granola, but he likes to pick me out stuff.

Lunch: Knorr pasta sides packet, the fettuccine alfredo broccoli one. I had the heat too low I think, it didn't thicken much. It seemed to be simmering at 2 up from Low, so I left it on there. I'll try higher heat next time. I also added corn and habanero hot sauce.

Dinner: Veggie Frittata with cheese & ketchup on top, Great Value wheat thin knockoff crackers with Maranatha dark roasted almond butter.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast: Aldi pumpkin spice bagel toasted with butter and vanilla spice sugar, and fresh diced cantaloupe.

Lunch: Breakfast was so good, I had the same thing!

Dinner: Mac & Cheese, peas, corn, habanero sauce, crackers, almond butter. This almond butter is high in protein, 7grams and the crackers had 2grams. Plus the cheese and pasta, and possibly the peas have protein? So I think I did okay without a meat substitute. Mom was using all the burners on the stove, so I had to think of something quick.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast: Aldi pumpkin spice bagel toasted with butter and vanilla spice sugar, and fresh diced cantaloupe.

Lunch: Breakfast was so good, I had the same thing!

Dinner: Mac & Cheese, peas, corn, habanero sauce, crackers, almond butter. This almond butter is high in protein, 7grams and the crackers had 2grams. Plus the cheese and pasta, and possibly the peas have protein? So I think I did okay without a meat substitute. Mom was using all the burners on the stove, so I had to think of something quick.
beef stew cooked in a crockpot with mashed potatoes
just thickened it up now gotta mash in the taters and butter em up for a nice tummy warming dinner for my college girl to eat after class :)

Attachments

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One half cup of split peas have 8 grams of protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.