What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm thinking a burger. With fries. Frozen fries, but fries. Well, I WILL cook the frozen fries, they're much tastier that way. The burning question is, will I bake them (far, far simpler), or will I drag out the deep frier, and actually fry the darned things...but there will be cheese. And onions.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking a burger. With fries. Frozen fries, but fries. Well, I WILL cook the frozen fries, they're much tastier that way. The burning question is, will I bake them (far, far simpler), or will I drag out the deep frier, and actually fry the darned things...but there will be cheese. And onions.
You're breaking out the deep fat fryer? Does that mean you're looking to start luring cute young firemen into your house now? The paramedics phase is over? :lol:

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The burger did well last night. I baked the stupid fries. They were ok. BUT there was more meat in that package than I thought, so I'm repeating last night tonight.

You're breaking out the deep fat fryer? Does that mean you're looking to start luring cute young firemen into your house now? The paramedics phase is over? :lol:
SPIT...you guys know me too well.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The burger did well last night. I baked the stupid fries. They were ok. BUT there was more meat in that package than I thought, so I'm repeating last night tonight.

SPIT...you guys know me too well.
"I baked the stupid fries" :flail: Are you sure we're not related because that's how I've phrased that before in the past :biggrin:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, they were okay. I’ve never used corn tortillas and they didn’t hold up well for me; they got a little mushy. I probably won’t make this recipe again unless I do some tweaks.
Pintrist has a lot of slow cooker taco/enchilada recipes. They look pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.